Sonic Electronix

i was talking to a guy online yesterday and he told me that he was running 2 four channel amp plus a sub amp? i was wondering why would people use 2 four channel amps? how can u hook up 2 four channel amps to a headunit?

1991 Ford Explorer 1 Pioneer deh-p4000UB1 Memphis 16-st 20041 Pioneer Premier tsd720c

y connectors is one way

or a very elaborte crossovers in which I'd assume this guy has. I thought about doing something like that only for control issues. If you go full active crossovers and do away with the passive crossovers then you can have control of adjustments for your mids and highs in front and rear. may sound like a waste to some.

I run 2 4ch amps. I have a fully active 3 way front stage.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived