I Got Some New T00ls! *added A Few Pics I Forgot To Post.

A new job needs new tools, since Ill be mostly on the road Ill need to have a few basic things with me. So a shopping spree kinda began.

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

I got owned when I seen this... It took about 20 minutes to put them all in the right spot..

Picture013.jpg

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

and the damage was?!? Lol

Picture018-1.jpg

Its also to snow pretty bad tonight and most of tuesday. Last i heard was 6 to 12 inches of snow.. but I good! My buddy down the block is coming over later with his atv to plow my side walk, then the guy he works for and I work for every now and then fixing up his rental properties is comming over with his plow to do my driveway. my neighbors on my right are shoveling now, and some other people are brushing off their cars.. Lol

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Edited by Bangin Caddy

My makita's like that are the most used tools in my box :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

those are pretty sweet! i like the tools too. i have a complete set of all 3/8 craftsman sockets i bought myself acouple years ago from sears. cant go wrong with the warrenty. oh and nice stack of amps on the chair. lol

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

My makita's like that are the most used tools in my box :)

Yea, i used the hell out of my buddies Bosch impact gun, his is just 18 volt non lithium ion, and heavy as hell!! These makitas are way light, and are balanced to prevent fatigue from extended periods of use. The lights are also really bright and stay on for a few seconds after you hit the trigger. Not to mention this little makita impact has more torqe per square inch then my friends and is lighter :)

The 15 minute rapid smart charge is cool too, has a built in fan that turns on when you plug the battery in, and the charger is for all Ni-MH & Li-ion 7.2volts-18volts, so if you got older tools with different batts, this charger will most likely charge them! Thats a bonus if you ask me!!

Heres the bosch.

05-28-08_1823.jpg

how much did u get that lil makita set for i need a good cordless drill and impact wrench

Look at picture of recepits, click the black box at the top for a larger view, its clearly readable :)

those are pretty sweet! i like the tools too. i have a complete set of all 3/8 craftsman sockets i bought myself acouple years ago from sears. cant go wrong with the warrenty. oh and nice stack of amps on the chair. lol

thanks. I didnt want i huge set, i found 2 little kits, but where 40$ each, they would of fit in a bag with ease, this kit was 80$ and when I need it Ill have to haul a box and a bag, instead of 2 bags. Ill make it work tho. and I want to replace the craftsman rachets with snap-on's, once you used their rachets you cant go back!!! fine tooth and smoothness ftw

Also forgot to add that I will proboly be buying a tpi scopeplus 440 in a week or two too :) SCOPE FTW

Impact guns come in handy at times Ive got a Dewalt 18 volt XRP impact and my dad has the Hitatchi 14.4 both are nice units I doubt that either would have enough torque to change a tire so they dont replace your bigger electric or air impacts but for building a deck or doing metal roofing they work great