When U Do Like Bass-race Comps Do U Win Stuff?

i have a lil money left from when i got fired ive been out of work for like 4 weeks :sorry: an im buyin sum kind of used suvin january and i already sold my amp an tryin to sell my subs to get a saz-3000d

im not in car audio for the money!!!! ;) chill out man u took it the wrong way im a noob i didnt know if u won like lil bull shit prizes or something......

Edited by GORILLAslap

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

dude if you are in any form of car audio competition for the money leave now.

X2 its not about the money, its about friends, fun, and the feeling u get when all that hard work and time on the meter practicing pays off with a first place win and a tiny plastic trophy, or piece of paper

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

i have a lil money left from when i got fired ive been out of work for like 4 weeks :sorry: an im buyin sum kind of used suvin january and i already sold my amp an tryin to sell my subs to get a saz-3000d

im not in car audio for the money!!!! ;) chill out man u took it the wrong way im a noob i didnt know if u won like lil bull shit prizes or something......

thats sooooo fucked up guys i love yall!!! i didnt mean it like that you know me gorilla always askin stupid questions :drinks:

reinke u always are the 1st person to jump on me about not knowing shit

Edited by GORILLAslap

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

I've been competing since 1995.

There were some cash prizes many years ago, but like $20 here and there. There is no money in it, just love. I have over 50 trophies, about 10 plaques and 30 certificates.

Sometimes there are special prizes if a sponsor steps up.

Like this saturday in MD. Team BK is giving a DD 1508 sub to the winner of the crazy 8 class.

I am thinking about putting up a prize to anyone that can beat me in bass race.

But if you are looking to win money, try something else.

Prizes are all up to the guy running the show and how many people show up.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

The greatest thing about a comp. You don't got to pay to attend. You should just got to a local one if your lucky enough to have one close by and check it out. Its a community of fanatics like majority of us are on here. TRUST me after a while trophies aren't everything...... I gave away a whole bunch of mine last season. They are great dust collectors I'll tell you that much.

X2 its not about the money, its about friends, fun, and the feeling u get when all that hard work and time on the meter practicing pays off with a first place win and a tiny plastic trophy, or piece of paper

x3, plus the good feeling you get of people that are only able to sit in your car for 5 seconds :D. but i agree, its all about the fun of the sport and friendly competition and sportsmanship.

thats what i was sayin!!!! in my 1st post i said or is it shootin the shit with the smd family once i get my suv in jan im goin to go to them to just meet alot of u guys

but im not ready for you guys yet im not a bigg dog yet like febuary i will have everything for my 1st build :clapping::D an i can wait to come meet all u guys its gonna be crazy if i see u guys an u say ur screen name an i know you i would shit that would be crazy i would feel like ive known u forever lol

an i got all jumped on by reinke

Edited by GORILLAslap

if your lucky a trophy... so far ive only got a peice of paper and a picture frame...

Want a trophy? 25 each plus shipping and u can have as many as u want ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

nofear im gettin something similar to ur set up but with a sundown saz-3000d cause i can get a 2000 chevy blazer for 3400 with 88,000 miles

dAAAmn 18 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

16 Members: GORILLAslap, Bass4Lyfe, RobClay, Twist, LoudBlazer, rusty959, Bangin Caddy, Krannyman92, Stephen_C, Brick2560, zacht214, Team Bassick - Kimo, i dont know much about bas, philip, NoFearX18, finkster

my biggest one yet =]]]

Edited by GORILLAslap