Found this video on my computer. Took it sometime last spring.

2 12" Audiobahn Special Editions, dual 4 ohm.

Audiobahn a8000t amp, 400 watts RMS

Stinger wiring throughout

Old school Pioneer deck that my mom bought new in 95 when she got the car.

Since this video, I've installed an Alpine CDE-9881 and have a Hifonics BXi1608D (gotta wait till my birthday on Friday to get it though :angry: ). I know it's not much, but I can't complain for it being my first system and only paying $150 for it all. Installed it all myself so that was fun too.

PS don't mind the camera being left in the trunk in the middle of the video. Phone was ringing, thought I stopped recording but obviously I didn't so I just picked up where I left off after the phone call lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKjb3NGgQn0

Edited by Eric B
chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

ive been fixing it for you, you keep changing it

Sorry sir, I didn't realize you were fixing it for me, I've been trying to figure it out myself. It's all yours now, I can't figure out what link to put lol

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

looks good man, if you want alil more bang on that same amp, id suggest gettin some kickers, that rms 400watts. i went from audiobahn to kicker, and it was a world of difference... nice vid tho

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

The Audiobahns can handle 400 watts RMS too, and the amp is 800 RMS @2ohms, but I can't wire the amp down to 2 ohms. Once I get the Hifonics installed, it'll be wired down to 1 ohm and I'll push the 800 that the pair can handle. Got some 12" Fi SSD's in my future, just gotta wait until I get the money for them.

smd5.png

The Audiobahns can handle 400 watts RMS too, and the amp is 800 RMS @2ohms, but I can't wire the amp down to 2 ohms. Once I get the Hifonics installed, it'll be wired down to 1 ohm and I'll push the 800 that the pair can handle. Got some 12" Fi SSD's in my future, just gotta wait until I get the money for them.

id be careful putting that much power to those subs, i had a pair of 15" retard editions and they smoked fast on 800 rms. but sounds decent how u have it now.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

id be careful putting that much power to those subs, i had a pair of 15" retard editions and they smoked fast on 800 rms. but sounds decent how u have it now.

At this point I don't really care if I smoke them, they're gonna be gone soon anyways. The sooner I blow them the sooner I have a reason to spend my money on some Fi's right? ;) But thank you for your advice, I probably will end up taking it semi-easy on them.

smd5.png