What Is Wrong With Her?

If there is ANY doubt, get the paternity test. However, If you do, then you are guaranteeing your child support for the next 18 or hatever years. Nothing wrong with that , but if the baby isnt yours , you most certainly need to know. as far as the fist fighting goes, over a girl, ....Dude, fuck that. If she wants to be with somebody else, why would you want her to try and love you. You will resent her for the rest of your lives if you beg her to comeback, you obviously can not trust her anymore. To many of them out there for to deal with this shit. I know, You love her, she is the mother of your kid....blah, blah, blah....You guys are past the point of forced reconciliation. It will just create more fighting and trust issues at this point. focus on your kid, be civil with her, and only throw punches when it comes to defending your son, nothing else is worth fighting over. You are a father, start acting like a man.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

If there is ANY doubt, get the paternity test. However, If you do, then you are guaranteeing your child support for the next 18 or hatever years. Nothing wrong with that , but if the baby isnt yours , you most certainly need to know. as far as the fist fighting goes, over a girl, ....Dude, fuck that. If she wants to be with somebody else, why would you want her to try and love you. You will resent her for the rest of your lives if you beg her to comeback, you obviously can not trust her anymore. To many of them out there for to deal with this shit. I know, You love her, she is the mother of your kid....blah, blah, blah....You guys are past the point of forced reconciliation. It will just create more fighting and trust issues at this point. focus on your kid, be civil with her, and only throw punches when it comes to defending your son, nothing else is worth fighting over. You are a father, start acting like a man.

wow, that was kinda blunt. it was great advice tho. i understand exactly what you are saying. as far as the paternity test goes, there are doubts but i really dont want to know if he truly is or isnt mine. i love him and he is my son regardless of dna. i do appreciate the advice tho.

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

dude do the DNA. If she gets court to make u pay $$ it better to have a paternity test done. Hell you can get them done without the state making u pay, by using a private service. Its expensive but worth it. Plsu do u really wanna be payin for a kid that aint urs if she cheated??

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

dude do the DNA. If she gets court to make u pay $$ it better to have a paternity test done. Hell you can get them done without the state making u pay, by using a private service. Its expensive but worth it. Plsu do u really wanna be payin for a kid that aint urs if she cheated??

J

i know what ur sayin but please understand i love this kid alot. if i found out he wasnt mine i would be devestated.

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

devistated and have ur $$ and know what kind of a person she REALLY is

OR

have her get hella pissed and have the state go after u for child support while she is running out trickin and your sittin home with a kid that is no more your biologically than mine.

dude if she was a good woman i could understand. any bitch that fucks with ur boy isn't worth it

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

devistated and have ur $$ and know what kind of a person she REALLY is

OR

have her get hella pissed and have the state go after u for child support while she is running out trickin and your sittin home with a kid that is no more your biologically than mine.

dude if she was a good woman i could understand. any bitch that fucks with ur boy isn't worth it

point takin, i thought she was a good girl, guess i was wrong. she only claims to have cheated once. if she did it more y wudnt she tell me now? she has no reason to hide anything anymore. im 99% sure the baby is mine. but there is still that 1%. if she is still lying to me about everything then she is a heartless bitch. thanks for the adviceman, i do appreciate it

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

point takin, i thought she was a good girl, guess i was wrong. she only claims to have cheated once. if she did it more y wudnt she tell me now? she has no reason to hide anything anymore. im 99% sure the baby is mine. but there is still that 1%. if she is still lying to me about everything then she is a heartless bitch. thanks for the adviceman, i do appreciate it

Bro, don't take this the wrong way, but maybe she's not the woman you think she is. That's not to say she's not a sweet person and all, but sometimes people have different interests in being in a relationship and that's that. You seem like a sincere guy with a lot of love to give to the right woman, so get out there and MEET her! Do things you like to do for yourself. Build a speaker box or something...anything to put your mind in a positive place for a while. Be happy with yourSELF and then you can see true feelings instead of wishing for something that isn't.

Bro, don't take this the wrong way, but maybe she's not the woman you think she is. That's not to say she's not a sweet person and all, but sometimes people have different interests in being in a relationship and that's that. You seem like a sincere guy with a lot of love to give to the right woman, so get out there and MEET her! Do things you like to do for yourself. Build a speaker box or something...anything to put your mind in a positive place for a while. Be happy with yourSELF and then you can see true feelings instead of wishing for something that isn't.

i know what you are saying, and i agree. shes definatly not the woman i thought she was. thanks for the advice, im gonna take it and try to apply it. same for all the other advice im getting.

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

i say tune her completly out and focus on your child. Question,do you have low selfesteem if so get some help if not move on cause she is very selfish and sorry to say it a hoe. She sees something weak in you and she is taking advantage. I know you love her but dont shut your life down cause a human is trying to ruin it

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived