Namosh's Ram Blow-through: The Final Chapter

thats what i like !!!! A build started and completed in one day. I like the idea of starting and finishing your with pictures instead of making me wait ( i can't stand waiting ) to see the finish product.... LOL looks look now about some more vids

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

I heard the hell outta that!

Looks damn good brotha!

Nice to see others have the nuts to do this :D

I know, right? I still owe like 8 grand on this truck! And thanks, believe me, I looked over your build several times to make sure I knew what I was getting myself into. :good:

thats what i like !!!! A build started and completed in one day. I like the idea of starting and finishing your with pictures instead of making me wait ( i can't stand waiting ) to see the finish product.... LOL looks look now about some more vids

Yeah, I wanted to do the thread all at once so I've been keeping it on the Tri-State boards until now.

And I'd like to thank my SMD Maphia brothers for their support on this.

I have to say very nice again. I have always like the "Flush" look myself with amp racks. I wish my PT had more room :(

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

That looks very nice. I wish I had a truck and the sack to do a blow through. Maybe some day. I was getting jealous of the Tri state boys being able to enjoy this build and the rest of us not getting to. I almost asked to be jumped in just to view this build. :D Once again badass man.

congrats on havin the sack to cut up a newer unpaid for truck, did you use any window sealer on that boot when you installed it? i used some on mine just to make sure and then backed that up with 100% silicone front and back to seal the deal. a leak could suck ;)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

FUCKIN RIGHT BRO!!!! i love to see me a good blowthrough!!

i had one in my dakota before my accident. lookin GREAT!!! gotta love some 15s they get shit DONE!!...ive seen you been posting in the team section and i was like....AWWWW I WANNA SEE!!!

right on bro...def SOTM worthy!! ;)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I have to say very nice again. I have always like the "Flush" look myself with amp racks. I wish my PT had more room :(

Grab a sawzaw and make room! :D

This is nice!! I've always wanted me a truck just so I can do some thing like this! Good work bro!

Thanks yous

That looks very nice. I wish I had a truck and the sack to do a blow through. Maybe some day. I was getting jealous of the Tri state boys being able to enjoy this build and the rest of us not getting to. I almost asked to be jumped in just to view this build. :D Once again badass man.

Thanks man

congrats on havin the sack to cut up a newer unpaid for truck, did you use any window sealer on that boot when you installed it? i used some on mine just to make sure and then backed that up with 100% silicone front and back to seal the deal. a leak could suck ;)

I used silicone.

FUCKIN RIGHT BRO!!!! i love to see me a good blowthrough!!

i had one in my dakota before my accident. lookin GREAT!!! gotta love some 15s they get shit DONE!!...ive seen you been posting in the team section and i was like....AWWWW I WANNA SEE!!!

right on bro...def SOTM worthy!! ;)

Cool man. Thanks. I looked yours and Kings builds over plenty of times while I was contemplating this.

Now the most impressive thing in my opinion was...

He's like i think i wanna do a blowthrough. within that week he bought a cover and had that thing started and done in no time flat.

Namosh= Determination! :good:

Overall everything is super clean. You would never expect to see a quad cab with all seats AND two 15's! :ph34r:

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

Archived