Sundown Audio

PA a2400db

Ernesto

Would you guys say it's a good amp for daily purposes?

Yes, I too would agree, its a great amp for daily banging, I still have mines as a backup, :^ It won't let you down.

48956a0.jpgwww.competitionsoundz.comTeam R&RTeam MaxxsonicsTeam DC AudioTeam PowermasterTeam KinetikHooker car audio

• 5 weeks later...

the a2400db is a good amp.  i have used one and i blew a 12 inch mofo with it. 

imo it is about 1200 rms at 1 ohm, but still a kick ass amp.

p.s. im thinkin about gettin 8 a3000db and 4 18 inch btls.  YEAH!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Honestly I wouldn't go with PA if you plan on "doing it big" with the four BTLs...For that just do two 18" BTLs and 4 a3000db, one on each coil :^

My friends amp is really over rated (you can tell by ear). It also only lasted two weeks before we started having problems with it...The volume would go up & down on it's own, so right now as we speak it's being repaired.

If you want to have a badass install with four 18"s have some bad ass amps to go with it too...PA is more for the lower class (who cant afford better amps)... I'd look into some Kicker amps :^ RF or some thing besides PA...And if you do go with PA don't abuse the shit out of it...They can't take a long beating...Unlike my old Orion 2500d that went from hell & back with me and still ran strong all day...Dammn I miss the old 2500ds :'(

actually the pa's can take a beating. especially the a3000db. i was running 8 subs off of it. and r u tryin to say i cant afford nething better? the only problem ive had was with the bass knob and it was my fault. also at a shop here, there was a guy whos trunk was leakin and it rained on his amp for 4 days and still beat the hell outta his 4 12s. so yea power acoustik does make some good amps for the money.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i might have to look into those

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

For the money yes their good...If you have money for some thing better go with some thing better... My friend asked if he could upgrade from the a2400db to the pa a3000db and they agreed so we'll see how the a3000db holds up.

The problem the a2400db had was it had some sort of problem with a "box" that was making the volume distort and go up & down on it's own - That's what sonic electronix told my friend today.