Holy hell man youve got some balls chilling with a bear ive never hung around bears ive always hunted them though nice ride man looks very clean for a 1994

ehh it aint a big deal.he comes around damn near a dailly basis for the past year or so. ill be outside building boxes in the garage and hell come up and hang around outside for about a hour.

we had a old blazer that was junk and had no doors or hatch. He stayed in it during the hurricanes.

sig.png

Why not build a nasty LT1? 355, 383! no replacement for displacement. The LT1 is bigger. Get a LT4 top end kit with a gmpp hot cam and your pushing 450hp! Buy the time you buy a LS1 you could of had a nice reliable LT1. Who cares if the LS1 is aluminum lol. Your already putting a system in it. Not worth the go fast now. Sorry, im just not a fan of mixing go fast and car audio lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Why not build a nasty LT1? 355, 383! no replacement for displacement. The LT1 is bigger. Get a LT4 top end kit with a gmpp hot cam and your pushing 450hp! Buy the time you buy a LS1 you could of had a nice reliable LT1. Who cares if the LS1 is aluminum lol. Your already putting a system in it. Not worth the go fast now. Sorry, im just not a fan of mixing go fast and car audio lol

because im getting a forged lower end ls1 long block for 1500. and the LT1 is going in my fathers truck.

as far as mixing audio and go fast. whole system can be removed in about 15 minutes (except the wire)

sig.png

Grats on the car but your ruining a perectly good z28....lt1 is still a great motor...

Me either although my car will be a go fast/moderately loud car....single 18 ftw? Maybe.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Grats on the car but your ruining a perectly good z28....lt1 is still a great motor...

Me either although my car will be a go fast/moderately loud car....single 18 ftw? Maybe.

i don't see how im ruining the car. some people are purist i guess. one the bright side at least i aint making it look like shit with 28" rims and tiny as tires

sig.png

yes the LT1 is good motor i cant argue that. just not what i want. i will enjoy getting 30+ mpg with 400hp

sig.png

car is nice, but the link of the bear are hella tight. it looks like you were touching one in the pic does he let you pet him?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

car is nice, but the link of the bear are hella tight. it looks like you were touching one in the pic does he let you pet him?

i try to avoid petting him but i have and did have a pic of it.

He does like to lick everything my hand. if your sitting down hell lick your face and then kinda wander around a bit he kinda plays with shit around the yard.

sig.png