Deal fel Through...What to do now??

F N LO

i moved this to the SPL section so maybe we can get some better responces.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

well as of now im planning on putting it in my isuzu rodeo 1999. i knowi have to put 1/0 wire from my alt+ to my bat+ from my bat - to my body, and my engine to my body? how am i doin so far?? i should have enough 1/0 to run to the back of the truck, i was thinking i would need anopther battery?? should i need cap/s if i have an extra battery??

i had a 02 rodeo before my 04 expedition. you might want to look into another alternator. you will definitely need one once you start pushing over 1500rms. with a better alternator i'd definitely add another battery in the back if not two and change your stock battery if you already haven't.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

wheres the best place for an aftermarket alternator, im going to be pushing 3000 rms EACH to 2 FI BTL 18s, i have o gauge and i am getting more, (from my work so zip  ;D) and im getting new batterys, 2 for the back and a new "stock" one... any other suggestions, im replacing the big three today some time, any suggestions on that?? should i put more the one 1/0 AWG wire from alt to bat, bat to gr. and engnine to body?? is it worth running 2 or 3??

HEy, i posted a WTB add, but figured someone could help me/ more opinions if i posted here.... if i broke the rules please move or delete this post...

Hey guys, i was going to pick up 2 l7 15s from "bigben" but the deal fell through because a local said he would pay more... now im back on the market for some BIG LOUD yet good sounding subs, i want a good spl rating and still ok for daily driving, i was thinking 2 18s or 15s, does anyone have any sugestions on subs in that area that arnt highly expensive, i dont mind paying for good shit but i know the bigger i get the bigger amp im gunna need to power them, so yea you see my point... anyone selling off their old system??ps. by good spl,i mean there was only one guy in this whole are, that could touch 150 this year...

did u put big loud yet good sounding subs in the same sentence as kicker L7's????

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived