2 18s In An S-10 Blazer

Anyone got pics of any S10 blazers with 2 18s? Im lookin to put 2 Fi SSD 18s in my 2000 blazer, and im tryin to figure out how its gunna look. Its a 4dr so i dont wanna lose my rear seats, cargo area is gunna be filled, i anticipated that. I know i can fit 2 15s, but 2 18s is gunna be a little more tricky, as far as mountin everything and figuring out how to do the box...im thinkin subs up ports back, but its going to be fun building the box since i got the wheel wells in the way, by the wheel wells it can only be 38" wide at the bottom, but i got about 50-53 at the top to work with.

Anyone got pics of their setup or one theyve seen that i could use to get some ideas from?

thanks in advance

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Don't think your going to keep the seats.

here is an idea though.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

haha, I was just about to post this same video. damn you beat me to it.

good luck keeping those back seats. especially with the spare in there, not much room to work with.

Jokes on you, spare is under the car!!!! lol

But im pretty sure i can fit it. The current box i got is 4.4ft^3 internal volume, and i got room to put 2 more of the boxes in there, Fi's site said like 6ft^3 per sub? thats 12cubes. Im just trying to figure out where the extra batt and the amp are gunna go. Im damn sure i can get it in and keep my rear seats. Atleast, thats my goal, if the box is tall, i really dong give a shit, rearview mirrors are overrated anyway, lol. Im pretty sure if i have it roughly shaped to the floor and have it go up over the wheel wells and widen out to the full width possible, i could keep the rear seats. hell, i know i can get a piece that will have a base of 9 sq ft, build it up from there i guess.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

My buddy Justin has 2 BTL 18's in his 2 door blazer. It can be done.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29495

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

alright, so ill lose my rear window and cargo area, planned on that, where did you throw the extra batt(s) and the amp(s)

LOL I was thinking about putting 2 18" Havocs in my Blazer but I'm thinking of going with 4 15s instead.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I have a 2000 4 door and have over 9 cubes (4-12s)subs up port back could of done 4-15s and still stay under the window line. From fender wheel to fender wheel is like 38" 18+18=36 :). But like 00sdime said it has and can be done. Oh and the batts can go on the right side of the box toward the back door. Should be enough room for 2 side by side.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

anyyone know the last song in that vid?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived