Autorama 2009 Was A Great Show

redbaron80

And finally

that is all the vids we got. The Videos were taken by ( I am Sorry Forgot his Name) guy in the Blue shirt. so thank him for all the vids. I would love to add this feature to the rest of the shows this year and maybe make a you tube channel

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

My buddy said change the so0ng before people thought i was gay...lol

I like DebbieDeb.... So i had to Throw some Oldschool In!

OH HELL NO!!!!!! If someone calls you gay for bumping some old school shit like Debbie Debb definately don't WTF they talking about.

I had fun considering it was my first show.

I would have got videos and pics on my HD camera but my battery was dead and I forgot to charge it.

Jack's truck pounds though.

I was diggin his truck and GotFi's civic as well.

Nice clean (s)(p)ounding power.

For some reason though, I got to be honest, when I talked to you briefly you seemed pretty pissed about something.

Or it might be weird having a 16 year old walk up to you and ask about your system?

Who knows... but congrats to everyone this year that competed.

:)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

My buddy said change the so0ng before people thought i was gay...lol

I like DebbieDeb.... So i had to Throw some Oldschool In!

I hear ya.

In one of my youtube videos people said the song sucked. I guess no one liked 2 live crew :unknw:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I had fun considering it was my first show.

I would have got videos and pics on my HD camera but my battery was dead and I forgot to charge it.

Jack's truck pounds though.

I was diggin his truck and GotFi's civic as well.

Nice clean (s)(p)ounding power.

For some reason though, I got to be honest, when I talked to you briefly you seemed pretty pissed about something.

Or it might be weird having a 16 year old walk up to you and ask about your system?

Who knows... but congrats to everyone this year that competed.

:)

you referring to me or jack?

if it was me, im sorry............i dont remember. im sure it had nothing to do with you. i felt cherrful all day. what were we talking about?

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

you referring to me or jack?

if it was me, im sorry............i dont remember. im sure it had nothing to do with you. i felt cherrful all day. what were we talking about?

it was you.

I don't know maybe I just misinterpreted it.

I just asked how much you were runnin because it said RF and Fi on your car and I was thinkin "maybe he has some of what I have."

You said 6,000 watts and I was so shocked because it sounded like so much more.

but its all good.

your demo cheered me up haha :)

it was you.

I don't know maybe I just misinterpreted it.

I just asked how much you were runnin because it said RF and Fi on your car and I was thinkin "maybe he has some of what I have."

You said 6,000 watts and I was so shocked because it sounded like so much more.

but its all good.

your demo cheered me up haha :)

didnt mean to come off sideways. to be honest, i dont remember. i like answering questions to anyone thats looking for answers. specially for the younger crowd.

i wasnt mad, you got a demo.............right? :friends:

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

didnt mean to come off sideways. to be honest, i dont remember. i like answering questions to anyone thats looking for answers. specially for the younger crowd.

i wasnt mad, you got a demo.............right? :friends:

its alright man no feelings hurt.

but eh, half a demo... I listened to it from the outside haha which seemed good for me :)

but now that I think about it I kind of want a true demo... ^_^

Archived