Autorama 2009 Was A Great Show

redbaron80

i dont know why you think you fixed anything...what do you have that will even burp above a 145 @25hz

wasnt talkin about all the competitors, just the ones doin the hathback comp, like christian, gotfi, joey etc.

i wanna see them do some 25-30 hz stuff, i want broken parts

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

wasnt talkin about all the competitors, just the ones doin the hathback comp, like christian, gotfi, joey etc.

i wanna see them do some 25-30 hz stuff, i want broken parts

my geo barely did a 150 at 30hz and youd have to show up to see anything :rofl:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

my geo barely did a 150 at 30hz and youd have to show up to see anything :rofl:

ive seen your geo twice...:P and heard it once, ill be there, ive said many times for quite some time that ill only hit a few shows in 08 (which i did) and 09 is gonna be when i start hittin alot of them whether im "loud" or not

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well since you are hating on us truck owners(you judis) i have an addition to the rules...music played has to be centered on 45hz or lower

Judis??? not I. LOL

I say 40hz and below tuning factor should be suffiecient.

We'll do this every year after finals...............

we'll call it the AR challenge and see what shows up.

'09 will be "Battle of Hatches"

'10 we can do "Hillbilly Truckin"

OOOH and we need to get money involved so whoever wants to participate has to pre-reg and pay day of. $20

we could judge using db drag run but something crazy like a 30 or 40hz test tone use only. will choose that day of via coin flip.

THIS IS JUST A PARTICIPATION PART.....Bass Race is gonna be where you put up or shut up of course. just a $$$ idea.

Judis??? not I. LOL

I say 40hz and below tuning factor should be suffiecient.

We'll do this every year after finals...............

we'll call it the AR challenge and see what shows up.

'09 will be "Battle of Hatches"

'10 we can do "Hillbilly Truckin"

OOOH and we need to get money involved so whoever wants to participate has to pre-reg and pay day of. $20

we could judge using db drag run but something crazy like a 30 or 40hz test tone use only. will choose that day of via coin flip.

THIS IS JUST A PARTICIPATION PART.....Bass Race is gonna be where you put up or shut up of course. just a $$$ idea.

how about if we get a crowd judging of best hair trick on music all participants ante-up winner takes all

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

how about if we get a crowd judging of best hair trick on music all participants ante-up winner takes all

steve might show up for this.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I don't know about that, it'll become a popularity contest. Who has the most fans at the end of the day. oh and fo sho Steve would win that.

You know what since they are all gonna be tuned low.....they should be all be able to use the same bass race track. hmmmmmm

SO. So everyone use the same track (probably Young Jeezy) and go all out for 30 seconds USAC style. So it would be a true measure of who has the loudest musical hatchback.

I don't know about that, it'll become a popularity contest. Who has the most fans at the end of the day. oh and fo sho Steve would win that.

You know what since they are all gonna be tuned low.....they should be all be able to use the same bass race track. hmmmmmm

SO. So everyone use the same track (probably Young Jeezy) and go all out for 30 seconds USAC style. So it would be a true measure of who has the loudest musical hatchback.

Hey Kimo are you getting a sponsership from Diablo Tech. amps?

I just noticed your sig. :spiteful:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived