Chode69 Posted December 16, 2008 Report Posted December 16, 2008 whats up with the dust cap on this sub...it looks like lil mermaid??? Quote NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Forevrbumpn Posted December 16, 2008 Report Posted December 16, 2008 lol... I was gonna say it was a CD- obviously, but then yeah, a mermaid Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Noobtastic14 Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 vic does some weird stuff on his own time.... -Drew Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
*1LOWSUV* Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 vic does some weird stuff on his own time.... -Drew Well hopefully one of the "Weird" things he does is call me back so I can pickup that lil Mermaid Woofer along with its twin and an amp to boot. : Quote [email protected]
ALPINE408 Posted December 17, 2008 Report Posted December 17, 2008 (edited) never mind its the little mermaid lol Edited December 17, 2008 by Team Bassick (ALPINE) Quote Have you ever had your woofers blown?
99vic Posted April 21, 2009 Report Posted April 21, 2009 wow i missed this post hella long ago, lol, its little my daughters mermaid dvd, i used it to put on craigslist to show its size........ damn i almost cried looking at that pic. wish i never sold my DC subs. its cool though soon, very soon. ill have more Quote REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Ipod Posted April 21, 2009 Report Posted April 21, 2009 lol... hmm surprised vic didnt use another cd.. hahahahahha! Quote Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.