Jump to content

Would You Hit It?


Recommended Posts

Posted

lmao aint nothing wrong with rubbing the nub I would! I lost my right leg so its all good! lol My wife doesn't mind it at all.

Bass junkie for life!

99 eclipse under construction

91 AWD turbo talon under construction

98 extendedcab s-10 under construction

S W A T!

141.3 dash (97 sunfire)

140.3 kick (97 sunfire)

Posted

Give name and how she lost her leg

eilean

and shark attack

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

Preliminary google searches have turned up nothing, but it's almost 2 AM and I need to be up at 8, so I'm not searchin too long. I know you guys will search day and night for that stuff

Posted

lol soneone said they would kick it with her, well i dont think she would want someone to kick it with her but more so "for her"......

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Posted

yes!!!!!!!!

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 523 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...