Second Skin Audio

15" Sub

Guest Caps

LOL... that was the funniest line I seen on SMD all day

so simple, yet so true

yea i don't come one here much because of ignorance...

but their are still plenty of knowledgeable people here (why this got posted)

Memphis, Yes... When I worked for Memphis, we would get Memphis subs from competitors that have literally thrown 2- 4kws per coil for months, that was a norm with them, the quad coils Yes can take that kind of abuse.

The old Mojo Mad Max, I seen a pair come back after a full year of 64krms and never a single missed car show finally come back- Yes the maxes did use the 4" coil

The rating on the website is very underrated, (warranty reasons of course)if you compared a Mojo coil, and the beefiest, more power hungry woofer on the market, the mojo coil will put that coil to the test.

competitors arent running power for 4 hours straight on a sub EVER. steves putting 4k plus on the BTLs but they cant take it for 4 hours nonstop either.

competitors arent running power for 4 hours straight on a sub EVER. steves putting 4k plus on the BTLs but they cant take it for 4 hours nonstop either.

which is why m having a problem finding a sub...

i think ima end up having a friend ship me some ground zero

I know, understood.... but quadruple the power your asking, and the subs still work for a year, in a full out SPL system, and still playing music, I think thats enough to sell me...

Honestly, I have no idea how the new Mojo's hold up, that new cone, I just don't know, and also the coil can be different, even though now they rate them 1000w higher than the previous years.

Paul from Pierce ( James, I know, you hate them) Said the new MOAB he has been testing has been taking 6000watts daily

I'am not familiar enough with his subs to even think about those, but just hear-say, been taking 6000rms, so I dunno

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I never said anything about 4hrs, hell, 4 minutes, even 30 minutes realistically- isn't realistic, nor 4 hrs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Good luck with your alt and batteries lasting for 4 hours with that kind of current draw LOL

LMS Ultra is the or some DDs

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

daily vehicle that ima compete with

and your telling me that you will be listening to a single 15" sub full tilt for hours on end....somehow I don't think so, and why you would go with only 1 15" is beyond me.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived