(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Daily 4kw?

TRF if you can find one, Cactus, look for some subs that have massive coils, like 4". The larger surface area of the coil, the easier to disapait heat, machined cooling, added aluminum plates.

Memphis Mojo's are underrated, Atomics, MTs, Nightshades are also underrated

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Daily 4kw?

TRF if you can find one, Cactus, look for some subs that have massive coils, like 4". The larger surface area of the coil, the easier to disapait heat, machined cooling, added aluminum plates.

Memphis Mojo's are underrated, Atomics, MTs, Nightshades are also underrated

mojos 4k nonstop daily NO

nightshades NO

mt's NO

apxx with upgraded coil maybe but i doubt it.

why do you want this one subwoofer to take 4kw daily? I just having a hard time understanding why youd want a big ol inefficient sub when you could run somethign with less power and get the same output

DD 95/99 series subs will take a rated 4kw amp on them for a long long time - on music.

Also I would be willing to bet the Atomic APX/APXX's would. They're beefy damn subs. I used to run my AP12 off a VFL400.1 and it was ok as long as I was sensible with the volume knob. Took burps at 4kw.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

nightshades NO

mt's NO

apxx wish upgraded coil maybe but i doubt it.

why do you want this one subwoofer to take 4kw daily? I just having a hard time understanding why youd want a big ol inefficient sub when you could run somethign with less power and get the same output

Memphis, Yes... When I worked for Memphis, we would get Memphis subs from competitors that have literally thrown 2- 4kws per coil for months, that was a norm with them, the quad coils Yes can take that kind of abuse.

The old Mojo Mad Max, I seen a pair come back after a full year of 64krms and never a single missed car show finally come back- Yes the maxes did use the 4" coil

The rating on the website is very underrated, (warranty reasons of course)if you compared a Mojo coil, and the beefiest, more power hungry woofer on the market, the mojo coil will put that coil to the test.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

im looking for a 15" sub that will handle 4K daily for a few hours at a time. and if your going to say FI, or AA dont bother posting. im very aware of them already.

Audiopulse LMS Ultra

DD Z

DD 9515 (beefed up)

DD 9915 (if you can find one)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

nightshades NO

mt's NO

apxx with upgraded coil maybe but i doubt it.

classes for competition.

please leave my thread

LOL... that was the funniest line I seen on SMD all day

so simple, yet so true

sundown.jpg

Archived