galacticmonkey Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 I never posted pics of my subs, so I figured why not. Heres the Ascendant Audio Chaos 15" woofer. You never see the Ascendant line of subs online, usually only Fi, so I figured id post some pics of one of their subs. Its pretty awesome. Sound great, get loud, real efficient. Right now I have them seeing their RMS value of around 800rms and they will take it all day. They have a sexy black textured basket. My phone didnt really pick up the texture, but its pretty sweet in person. All in all, awesome speakers. Quote
mhart Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 that is really nice. Quote '00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dBTeam DC Team XS Power Team ISB Steve's Body Shophttp://www.dcsoundlab.com/
dwright27 Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 shoulda posted it in the AA Section Chuck Quote 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
galacticmonkey Posted December 20, 2008 Author Report Posted December 20, 2008 I figured Id post it out here so that more people see it, not just ones already interested in AA subs. Quote
AI James Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 how are Chaos for a sealed alignment Quote
galacticmonkey Posted December 20, 2008 Author Report Posted December 20, 2008 Of course they wont be as loud sealed as they will ported, but if you seal them up, they will be VERY punchy. I can definately hear that mine has a small sealed chamber in the bandpass when I play punchy stuff. Whether its a punchy note at 20hz or 80hz, its definately very defined. Quote
Sampsonite Posted December 24, 2008 Report Posted December 24, 2008 what do those cost new, ballpark? Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.