nope this is my first one, i may go pick her up today, he will take 800 with two sets of tires. he said top speeds around 70mph? it has a pj 38mm carb?? what mods can i do to get this bad boy quicker?

Honestly you shouldnt do any mods till you ride it for a few months and get comfortable with it Have you ever been on atvs or ridden atvs aggressively

i would much rather have a bigger ATV or not have one at all. Never liked ATVs much, more of a dirt bike guy.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

its not a horible deal...but anyone who says that will be one of the fastest if not the fastest in the dunes is smoking somthing...there is quads in the dunes that would do wheelies around that thing...

and again do not do mods till are used to em...quads are fast enough w out mods...and iv raced quads my whole life and trust me if you dont no wat your doin they will kick your ass lol

Edited by BASS14

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

250 will atleast keep up with the bigger 4 strokes

my uncle got some used raced out ex440 a while back, i killed myself on it. pipe, bore, stroke, jets, race nets, tires, sprocket, shocks, the whole 9

i had ridden araptor 660, 600 polaris, and a tuned up older 350 warrior, but this thing was ungodly quick, it would wheelie in 4th if you rolled on the throttle and werent leaning forward, i ended up being stupid and doing my normal rooster tail of a turn in 3rd gear kept it pinned, it caught after the turn, wheelied, and i tucked and rolled as it rolled into a fence at idle.

get yourself used to this, be able to ride it at its limits before you do anything, and know that most any modification you do is going to decrease reliability and increase maintenance, i went through that when i was into gopeds, smaller motors, same problem (but i had a 6ish hp motor that started life as a 23cc weedwhacker motor and ended as a 14000rpm 35cc beast that hauled my ass to 50 mph on a scooter)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

• 2 weeks later...

hopefully he got some plastics i cant imagine the spray off that thing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.