I got a phone call about 2 hours ago saying that Circuit City wants a interview me on installing systems. because they just fired a kid who messed up 3 cars. to get to the bottom line is, if they ask me what do i want my hourly pay to be i have no idea any suggestions? on the Hourly wage for system installs? is it minimum?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

I almost got a job installing and the onther installer told me around 9.50 since I pretty much know what Im doing. Im in florida thogh. Shit changes state to state. Minimum here is 6.75.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

I almost got a job installing and the onther installer told me around 9.50 since I pretty much know what Im doing. Im in florida thogh. Shit changes state to state. Minimum here is 6.75.

its going up in January to 7.20 i think. i was told the home theater install people get payed well.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

How much professional experience do you have? Also I wouldn't expect much since CC is closing a bunch of stores and cutting back hours for employees. Not to mention that it's CC and not a custom audio shop. I worked for Best Buy at one point and was only making $12.57 an hour. I left there for a custom shop and $17.00 and hour.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

no i dont have any professional experience. thats why i guess i will say around 10- 11 buks an hour. I would be pissed after i get hired and then they shut down.

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

I would say thats about right. I wouldnt work for no less then about 3.50 over minimum. Installation is someting I like though so it may be different from person to person.

EDIT: Also CC is who told me around 9.50. So that should give you something to go by.

Edited by Zade08

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

no i dont have any professional experience. thats why i guess i will say around 10- 11 buks an hour. I would be pissed after i get hired and then they shut down.

Might as well as get pissed now. CC+bankruptcy+bad economy+bad Christmas sales due to the ecomony= LOTS of closures after Jan release of 4th quarter sales (or lack there of)

Just a guess though :pardon:

I'd take the job though...a job now is better than no job at all, plus you'll stay on for a while until they do close shop and then you have the install exp.

Edited by sayhuh?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Might as well as get pissed now. CC+bankruptcy+bad economy+bad Christmas sales due to the ecomony= LOTS of closures after Jan release of 4th quarter sales (or lack there of)

Just a guess though :pardon:

I'd take the job though...a job now is better than no job at all, plus you'll stay on for a while until they do close shop and then you have the install exp.

thats true. And yea if i apply somewhere else for the same job, i can say i had the experience.

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS