1989 Kenwood With The Handle

Guest Powered By Hate

I remember those.....had one in my car. I Rarely ever took it out.....no point. I use to laugh at the other guys at school that carried them around with them all day, Dropping them, banging them into shit, um.........would be safer in your car bro!!

Nice find though......I really liked mine.....it was the TAPE player version!! LOL

its the one that flips over and up right??

the "mask" i think it was called.

pictures please.

i dont think that hu was out in 1989 he has a kenwood pullout.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

its the one that flips over and up right??

the "mask" i think it was called.

pictures please.

damn your still a youngin Dwright... lol

The fold around face came out either 97/99' about 10 years off

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I got a kenwood mask chilling in my bedroom. Face cuts on and off tho (needs a new ribbon, but its rigged to work decent now).

But I think I actually may have a alpine pull out laying around somewhere, its a am/fm cassette w/ a 6 disc changer. not sure if it works.

I dont think youll be able to sell it for much, maybe $50 tops, not really worth much with it being BNIB. Even tho its old, its not really a collectors piece or anything like that.

Now maybe if you had an old nakamichi, denon, clarion headunit that where excellent SQ headunits from the early 90s, and are still better quality then many newer decks you could get a few hundred for it.

get us a model number so we can Google it, and get a link here, most of us (like me) cant wait 24 hrs to see some classic stuff

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Guest Powered By Hate
get us a model number so we can Google it, and get a link here, most of us (like me) cant wait 24 hrs to see some classic stuff

Look I'm sorry but I'll have it in my hands tomorrow and pics will be posted. If nobody likes it i'll just use it and listen to nothing but 80's music..