Jump to content

Phil Collins(in The Air Tonight)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've seen videos of people giving demos with this song with massive amounts of bass and realized its not the original version. Anyone know where to find it?

TDH FTW !!!

Posted

you are not the only one who wants it. i have even been looking for the original version on napster and they dont have it. i cant find the screwed version anywhere.

----reference's----

meade916

Posted

i haz it :)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

I have a remix one to that song.....not sure if its the one your thinking of. Post a link to the one you want......and I'll see if its the same one. If so we can figure out how to get it to ya.

Posted

Thanks Zacht.

The version I did is based off a different version I heard.

Mine is also a little off beat.

For those interested I could fix it and re post it up.

Hell yeah man that that would be great if you could do that. Can't find a link to it anywhere.

TDH FTW !!!

Posted

i haz it :)

sharing is caring :give_rose:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Thanks Zacht.

The version I did is based off a different version I heard.

Mine is also a little off beat.

For those interested I could fix it and re post it up.

pimpin pleez. get that bass in line where it should be and repost it. that sounds so amazing

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1267 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...