Second Skin Audio

Places To Buy Voice Coils?

I need to get a pair of Kicker L7s reconed too, Bro, so I know your frustration at having to look at your destroyed subs. BUT, if you ever want to hear those speakers again, DONT try to recone them yourself! Just saving your cake and sending them to the manufacterer would be 100 times easier than trying to do it yourself.

finaly theres atleast another person who feels my pain. ive also got an old rockford fosgate punch series 10 that i need a recone kit for. and im getting mad cause i cant find anything of help. there are recone kits for like all other punch series subs but the one i have.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

let me make things easier for you, I have 10" and 12" frames I can sell you, and I can sell you a coil, cone, and spider, and let you go to town on it...

but with a square frame woofer, good luck

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

how much for a 12 would you charge?

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

yes you may be right. but i would like to try to fix it seeing as its a cheap sub and so if i dont fix it then i dont loose anything.

yeah i would be loosing what i spent on the recone kit or any of that stuff i need. its worth it to learn in my opionion.

would someone send me to a site that has subwoofer baskets and motors and all kinda of speaker building parts?????

Edited by mrafrica