where the hell have I been? I seen nothing on this build till it was to late... nice man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Or maybe he don't gotta resort to the back seat for his bitches.......that kinda shit happens when u ain't payin for it bro.

J

I get mine but seeing hows hes a younger dude and still lives at home moms are usally not to happy when you bringin bitches home Either way i was bullshittin with ol boy hop off his Nutz

Im going to rewire them so that they're strapped at 2.8ohms. Will be more like 2200-2400rms per sub that way. The top passanger sub I found out hasnt even been working.... I checked everything and cant figure it out. Im pretty sure its not blown.... Like 95% sure. Idk we'll see. I made a new video though...

Keep in mind its hard to make a video when sitting in a car thats pounding the hell out of you, you're running out of memory on the camera (i only had like 40 seconds on the camera), you're already 10 minutes late to work, and you got no idea what to film.

Posted Image

I'm checkin the vids right now.

and if homie got wheel he can take bitches other places.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived