a_plus Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 i was lookin for a epicenter and this poped in my head... but i was wonderin if they are any good anything helps.thanks in advance my setup: alpine iva-w205 fosgate t30001 rf t8004 re 6x9 2 re sx 15's 4 inch fosgate fanatic q components hertz 6.5 comp kicker 1/0 wiring ipod direct connect 2 optimas batts in the middle of rebuilding
Kian Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 honestly i would not go with it. --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
a_plus Posted December 26, 2008 Author Report Posted December 26, 2008 honestly i would not go with it. i was thinkin ac epicenter just wanted to try something diff,but i got that same feelin u got my setup: alpine iva-w205 fosgate t30001 rf t8004 re 6x9 2 re sx 15's 4 inch fosgate fanatic q components hertz 6.5 comp kicker 1/0 wiring ipod direct connect 2 optimas batts in the middle of rebuilding
AI James Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 its a cool item if you like to distort your music and fry subwoofers, just like a epicenter though
USAMPFREAK Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 Or if you likw MP3's that have the balls cut out of them....... I use one in everyone of our demo cars I will try to bring one for Raffle at AutoRama in SAC.. 1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
Bigg Boy Posted January 2, 2009 Report Posted January 2, 2009 i have one and love it Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
ptcary Posted January 2, 2009 Report Posted January 2, 2009 I have the Soundstream version, just removed it from the car actually, these things are great for older music, but they absolutely will not work with rap if that is what you are looking for. 99.9% of SMD members are into heavy bass from rap music, so these things are just not a good idea in general. I had good results at low volume on various 80's music (what I listen to 90% of the time). It's like adding a second bass guitar to the recording, playing a harmonic tone, sometimes it sounds good, and other times...it's just kinda weird sounding. As for Jeezy's Hypnotize, I couldn't even play it with the processor on, distorted mess! Edit: if you are looking for more output, spend the money on a line driver EQ. PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
a_plus Posted January 2, 2009 Author Report Posted January 2, 2009 I have the Soundstream version, just removed it from the car actually, these things are great for older music, but they absolutely will not work with rap if that is what you are looking for.99.9% of SMD members are into heavy bass from rap music, so these things are just not a good idea in general. I had good results at low volume on various 80's music (what I listen to 90% of the time). It's like adding a second bass guitar to the recording, playing a harmonic tone, sometimes it sounds good, and other times...it's just kinda weird sounding. As for Jeezy's Hypnotize, I couldn't even play it with the processor on, distorted mess! Edit: if you are looking for more output, spend the money on a line driver EQ. on that note can i still leave it hooked up and bybass it wen i dont need it?? my setup: alpine iva-w205 fosgate t30001 rf t8004 re 6x9 2 re sx 15's 4 inch fosgate fanatic q components hertz 6.5 comp kicker 1/0 wiring ipod direct connect 2 optimas batts in the middle of rebuilding
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.