0ga. Power Wire? Any Suggestions?

i want to buy a SPOOL not a lil i want a spool so i wont run out real fast lol, but ive been lookin at knukonceptz an i was unsure on which type to get??? anyone know any other GOOD brands besides monster an knu that i can get a spool for 50-80$$?? an i RELLY just want some knu wire cause its cheap and good.. any info will help me

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

By a spool I'm assuming that you mean 100ft. Your not gonna get any brand of 0 guage in a spool for $50-$80. If your looking for 25 ft then yes it can be had, but that's not a spool. I'm a fan of the Kicker hyperflex wire. I have that in my car along with Knu and Stinger Flex wire. Each of those brands are very good and a decent strand count as well. If I had to name a favorite it would be the Kicker.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

By a spool I'm assuming that you mean 100ft. Your not gonna get any brand of 0 guage in a spool for $50-$80. If your looking for 25 ft then yes it can be had, but that's not a spool. I'm a fan of the Kicker hyperflex wire. I have that in my car along with Knu and Stinger Flex wire. Each of those brands are very good and a decent strand count as well. If I had to name a favorite it would be the Kicker.

X2

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

lmao srry i saw a spool of 0ga last night on some site for 75$ for some blow out sale or somethin like that lol, but yea i guess i will be gettin a 25ft roll lol, so i just want cheap but real good lol not too cheap im willing to pay for what im getting lol so if its not a biggie could u guys send me some links?

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

I also agree about the kicker wire. Iv also heard real good things about there rcas.

i think i already have rcas comin in the mail i think there stinger?? but if there no good i will order some =] lol but right now i want a GOOD deal on 25ft of 0ga, and it will be hell paying shipping should i just go to a local shop an pick some up?

If you don't really feel like spending a ton of money on wire go to a welding supply store and get some 1/0 welding cable. You can probably pick up 50 ft or so for $90-$100 easy. You may even be able to get it a bit cheaper, but that's just what I remember seeing if for from a place online. You also had to pay shipping for the wire, but if you were to buy locally you would just pay tax instead of shipping.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Stinger is good. I would price/product shop around localy before ordering offline. Just an imput.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg