0ga. Power Wire? Any Suggestions?

Yes it takes from a 4awg to a 0awg

ok well i quess i will go to a local shop to shop for wire but if i cant find any good deals i quess i will go to advance an talk to them, and if all fails quess i will order off line an pay the badass shipping costs =[ lol but i am gonna order 3 of those fuses zade that will be good huh?

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

what about batt terminals any info there??, thats another thing i dont relly kno too much about, which ones are good what kind do i need, or are they all the same diff price?? lol

i was lookin at these?

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=BT-104N

Edited by GORILLAslap

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

Knukonceptz Kollosus Fleks is the biggest and most flexible 1/0awg wire there is. The price is good too. You can get 50ft for $175 shipped. 25ft for $95 shipped.

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.c...0Fleks%20Kable#

Don't waste your time with the KLM aluminum stuff. It's cheap and for low current applications only. If you're gonna get 1/0awg wire then get some that will carry 1/0awg current.

Kicker HyperFlex and Rockford Competition Flex tie for a close 2nd. These are identical and just as flexible as the KnuFleks but a tad bit smaller. If you shop around really good you can find these at great prices.

Any other brands like Stinger, SoundQuest, Tsunami, AudioPipe, etc. have all cut there strand count and are smaller than the three brands I listed aboved while still charging the same prices. I won't waste my time with any of these brands.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I scored some voodoo 1/0, thicker then my hyberflex, its copper, and is about as flexible

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)