Just Bought A 98 Explorer For Dirt Cheap

If the truck is solid after you test it I think a wall with 8-15s and a mojo 4000d would be sweet or do like kingsuv and do all subs up and port back like he did in the x but with no backseat

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

some of the dumbass Ford shit I've run into has increased my disgust for Ford engineering.

i feel the same way EVERYTIME i work on a chevrolet or GM product.

like having to use a data retension harness .... WTF

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i personaly could care less what car i own or drive, but ANY new car is a pain in the ass to work on gm ford dodge what ever there all pice of shits and you have to be a rocket man to work on em or to figure out whats wrong with them. i prefer the older cars where all you have is a alternator, battery, cylinoid (sp) starter , simple carb and ing coil with dis cap.. simple to work on and easy to figure out what is wrong when its not working

but when its free basicly ill take anything i can get my hands on =D

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

im likeing it more every time i look at it, even have some scouts out there looking for a replacement 4.0 so i can get rite to driveing it

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well my buddie just called me and said he found me a motor with only 56000 miles on it for 350 pulled (but will let me hear run before pulled)

so i might just have it going with in the next week and not bother with a ghetto fix on it at all