Forevrbumpn Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 not a bad idea on the equipment, i was thinking it was like a smd mascot mobile. donate a car and have it built/sponsored by the members here Yeah, I read the first post, and then the second page, none of the first page I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Neo_frog Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 like some one a few back first we need a builder someone start a pole or something like system of the month name a few people vote aand the so on Shouldn't be one builder though... it would be best to have a team like Steve mentioned. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
bassbaker15 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 not a bad idea on the equipment, i was thinking it was like a smd mascot mobile. donate a car and have it built/sponsored by the members here thats kinda what i mean.. i was just adding if ppl wanted to donate some old equipment as well... they could be sold and the profit used on the build... and what i meant by people that want in, is as steve said, the actual build would be a team effort, you just got to know who all wants to be on that final build team.. you dont need a poll on the person... it kinda should go like this.. its steves forums... he should be the head person in charge of this, or HE can nominate someone else to help with all the planning... Team Deadly Hertz 1997 GMC 1500 Update.... System is gone Motor is fucked Truck is down and out for a while Myspace YOUTUBE My Build
Bills Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 this is what might work IMO, send it one place and have people do body work and paint. then to another team to do the build and shit. then maybe someware els to get it all finished or whatever. but idk. thats me. ik trasporting would not be cheep, so maybe just over in cali or some crap. haha Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Noobtastic14 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Interesting- i nominate ken i know if there was a place in sac with the ride i would drive out whenever possible to lend some help and extra stuff if needed. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Neo_frog Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Interesting- i nominate ken i know if there was a place in sac with the ride i would drive out whenever possible to lend some help and extra stuff if needed. -Drew Ya know, I think a lot of us would come out to help (or at least winess). I know I would and I live in Indiana. Vacation FTW! Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
bassbaker15 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Ya know, I think a lot of us would come out to help (or at least winess). I know I would and I live in Indiana. Vacation FTW! i would fly out and i live in West Virginia=P Team Deadly Hertz 1997 GMC 1500 Update.... System is gone Motor is fucked Truck is down and out for a while Myspace YOUTUBE My Build
jmsonoma03 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 well kingsuv is got a nice new shop hes close to steve. id say bill steve jack and david would be the perfect team.
wL<3bass Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 well kingsuv is got a nice new shop hes close to steve. id say bill steve jack and david would be the perfect team.Would be cool if we could get GP and Roscoe out there too lol. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
BigPimpin91 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Would be cool if we could get GP and Roscoe out there too lol.Steve ='S SMD Edition Subs.David ='s Hellfire 2500'1s a sub. Jack ='s IDK??? KingSuv ='s Work Area. GP ='s Memphis Mids and Highs Glassed into the Pillars, doors, and kick panels. Roscoe ='s Get Drunk and wear a cool hat. Assman can provide the SPL enhancing Yellow Paint and Duck Stickers. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.