kingsuv Posted December 31, 2008 Author Report Posted December 31, 2008 ^^^^^^^^ No joke right there. It was a good 12" long And easily 2/0 in size. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
*1LOWSUV* Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 WOW...Just saw this. Get well soon Melissa. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
redbaron80 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 And easily 2/0 in size. You know when you are hooked when you use " 2/0 in size" when describing hospital stuff. Recover and rest Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
TeamSSC Ron Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Didn't notice this 'till now but I'm glad your doin' okay now . . . . get well soon ! TEAM S.S.C. Team Serious SPL Centurions
Melissa Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 I hurt really bad today! I think it's the staples down my side/back.
Projekt AI Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 get well soon TEAM Projekt Audio Innovations www.prjktai.com [email protected] Philippine distributor of DC Audio, Incriminator Audio, Mechman
wildbeast15 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 take it easy and get well soon.. The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
TeamSSC Ron Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 I hurt really bad today! I think it's the staples down my side/back. Damn, I know how that thing feels like . . . I had that problem also when I had a surgery a couple years back. Hurts like hell . . . TEAM S.S.C. Team Serious SPL Centurions
Melissa Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 Damn, I know how that thing feels like . . . I had that problem also when I had a surgery a couple years back. Hurts like hell . . . It does hurt like hell! They changed the dressing today so Bill got to see where the incision is, it wraps around my waistline from in front around my side to about the middle of my back! This is not fun at all! I am so ready to go home, but can't go yet. They are changing from the iv pain meds to oral, if that gets the pain under control then maybe I go home tomorrow. I am soooo done with being in the hospital, this really sucks! Thanks everyone for your support!
TeamSSC Ron Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 Just hang in there Mel . . . what's important is your done with the critical part (thank God). Now is just the recovery part + surgery maintenance. Get well soon and hopefully we'll all see you during the AR show. TEAM S.S.C. Team Serious SPL Centurions
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.