Second Skin Audio

Orion Hcca D5000

its not my system its yours so first you need to know what your trying to get then we can tell you what subwoofers will achieve that for you.

my persoanl preferences are irrelevant if theres no idea of what you want

If your gonna run Orion products, why not just stick with them? IMO and if money permits go with an Orion HCCA. It handles 2k RMS. Be a little diff. from everyone else. :)

i got an chevy avalanche and i want and spl build...budget is really no an issue i want to run a min of two 15's but no more that 4.

If your gonna run Orion products, why not just stick with them? IMO and if money permits go with an Orion HCCA. It handles 2k RMS. Be a little diff. from everyone else. :)

i agree run sumthing different.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.