is the captain the spiced or the silver?

that would be the spiced

it has its own flavor not like anything else, its not really sweet, its not bitter, its almost like a highly intoxicating herbal/honey tea, just try some, get captain and 99cents worth of green tea in those bigass cans, not like you stand to lose much=)

oh, and korbel champagne pong...it was mad fun last year and might as well do it again=)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

lol i was all drunk on x-mas eve an i made a random mix drink and it was RELLY good it was jack daniels and crown royal mix with dr.pepper, cause every one mixs jack with coke an crown with coke but if u mix the 2 toghether and put it in dr.pepper it tastes sooooo good idk if i was just drunk or what but i wiould definetly make it again lol

HAPPY NEW YEARS FELLOW SMD MEMBERS!!!! :yahoo:

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

I'll be drinking egg nog with no alcohol. Also probably some Pepsi. Incase you can't tell I don't drink :)

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

bud light

bud

heineken

jager

patron

rum

lottsa vodka

and my chick got me a bottle og absinth for christmas.

i hope its not in a green bottle called Lucid. i got a bottle about 3 weeks ago and my and a buddy drank about half of it and got shit faced ( its 67% alcohol ) but it tastes like shit. didn't really hallucinate either...so for the price i would rather get a bottle of hen.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

had some blackjack vodka with exotic thrill and the damn bottle said EEEEMPTYYYY but i have a sweet ass buzz goin on and its time for the backup, lithuanian vodka hmm dont know if im even fit to drink this stuff, people end up in the hospital when drinkin this stuff well gotta give it a try haha see u tomorro................

eh

there is no real absinth in the USA, and if it says it is, its not the same as in europe

the europe shit will get you tweekin from what I have heard

Me, I think I will get a bottle of E&J and a 2 liter of coke, that always treated me well

As far as mixed drinks, I love Redbull Vodka

Long Islands

uppers and alch mixed is the way to go for a night like tonite...

If the Brandy is to much, I will just buy a couple LOKO Fours

Those are like 24oz Energy drink alch 11%

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

bud light, simple yet effective

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

my boy and i just finished a bottle of jager, knockin back some coors light about to mix in the jimmy and coke and just acquired 1/4 bottle of jack. we leave tommorow for 5 weeks in the field training. then its off to deploy so we gotta enjoy what we wont have for a good minute. happy new year to all of you and yours