Im not going to port it because i dont know how big the port needs to be and all that mess.

If u decide to try ported just find the volume and plug it into a slot port calc on google.... just search "slot port calculator" if you are interested. its fairly easy and its what got me started on ports until i got win ISD and what not...

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

When i build the new box i will port it but im sticking with sealed atm. How to you cite what other people say?

click reply or quote on the post your wanting to cite on.

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Thats funny because im actually eating right now, so that makes you wrong? Simple solution, dont look at it, pretty simple huh?

Ill be able to build the box tomorrow i just talked to my uncle and hes down to bring the wood so more pics tomorrow, maybe a vid.

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

Thats funny because im actually eating right now, so that makes you wrong? Simple solution, dont look at it, pretty simple huh?

Ill be able to build the box tomorrow i just talked to my uncle and hes down to bring the wood so more pics tomorrow, maybe a vid.

Hahaha! :rofl:

Dudes just proud of what he gots like abs and what nots, don't hate.

This build should be a good one though, can't wait to see the build!

Yeah dude forget ported especially with 4 12's in a Sunfire trunk. Sealed should be plenty loud.

Derp.

I bought two brand new component speakers today for 7 dollars because my friend needed some gas money to get to work and was desperate. My back speakers were blown so i was wondering if i could extened the box a little bit and make a divider so that i could mount them in their own separate box, in subwoofer the box. anyone know what I am saying?

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

Archived