Derrick824 Posted January 1, 2009 Author Report Posted January 1, 2009 This is gonna have to be renamed "The New Years Get Fucked Up Post". Woohoo! Where's my drink? Grey Goose, Hypnotiq, and OJ FTW!
00sdime00 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 or for some of us, the new years been fucked up post...lawl A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
00sdime00 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 Already there yo http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif feelin pretty damn A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Noobtastic14 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif Wii + Jack'n coke ftl -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Forevrbumpn Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 Noob are you 21 yet??!!! edit: only take me a minute to upload a pic to photofukit, but I seen this thread to late I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 sheeeeeeeeeeeit ....i threw the first 5 shockers months ago.....in one days worth of build pix....lol whadoiwin My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Derrick824 Posted January 1, 2009 Author Report Posted January 1, 2009 Noob are you 21 yet??!!! He looks like he's 13.
00sdime00 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 a whole box of cookies A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.