groundpounder2k2 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 The 5 have been met already right??? damnnn muthaphukin speedracer yo........... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Forevrbumpn Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 muthafukin yeah dawg.... I didnt like it tho..... my neighbor got mortars whooo hooo I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
C 45. Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 yall have a fun and safe night tonight im muthafuckingettinfadedandshit yo lol fo sho must be nice huh
Forevrbumpn Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 Happy new years mofos!!! I got a few vids Iam uploading I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Derrick824 Posted January 1, 2009 Author Report Posted January 1, 2009 Happy New Year. I'm fucked up and going to sleep. Good night all.
Forevrbumpn Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q248/fo...nt=DSCN0677.flv I hate it when everything looks nice and bright, and its not/// looks like the clock says 12:09, but its 12:00am on the dot, trying to be loud as possible at midnight, and then here came my neighbor lighting fireworks I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
AI James Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 whats that center channel consist of forever
Forevrbumpn Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 Thats a entertainment center I made last year, its 11 speakers, Right/Center/Left all in a TV stand, all Vifa Mids, and tweeters, made the crossovers, and the HK AVR 5 running at 3ohms a channel The actual center channel is 2- 4" and a 1" tweeter the right/ left is 4- 6.5" mids, and 2 silk dome tweeters per side I never made a grill for it, I ended up getting to complicated with the shape to make a grill to cover the speakers I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.