Sundown Audio

A LOT (and I mean a LOT) of work was done ahead of time to prevent flexxing. So far it doesn't seem to be a problem at all.

x10 with all the work to prevent flex. I really doubt that anything but the doors right now will flex... I was doing some more testing today after I got everything hooked up and nothing seems to flex but the doors. I think the top of the doors are bent out about 1/4'' from stock, that or the alignment got thrown off. So I have been doing some research on how to better hold the top of the doors closed without bolting it, everyone with top door problems ends up bolting it...... we want to try something different ( http://www.taylorsecurity.com/store/item.a...amp;ItemId=1683 ) figure the 1200 lbs could hold better then people trying to hold it. So the doors will not be ready for this weekend >< Maybe within a few weeks or so Ill have it figured out.

I have some speakers.

I have some amps.

All Sundown!

Any questions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid

look at that vid in post 362 that doesnt even look or sound like a 160 outside the vehicle.

No doubt... its tuned soooo low it just does not even seem right inside. that and all the work we put into it worked! :clapping:

I have some speakers.

I have some amps.

All Sundown!

Any questions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid

x10 with all the work to prevent flex. I really doubt that anything but the doors right now will flex... I was doing some more testing today after I got everything hooked up and nothing seems to flex but the doors. I think the top of the doors are bent out about 1/4'' from stock, that or the alignment got thrown off. So I have been doing some research on how to better hold the top of the doors closed without bolting it, everyone with top door problems ends up bolting it...... we want to try something different ( http://www.taylorsecurity.com/store/item.a...amp;ItemId=1683 ) figure the 1200 lbs could hold better then people trying to hold it. So the doors will not be ready for this weekend >< Maybe within a few weeks or so Ill have it figured out.

Hell, put 3 of em around your door, remote activate them (only come on when stereo is on) and hook an interrupt switch to the door handles (if stereo is on, let loose when the door handle is used)

Looking good Rob

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

• 2 weeks later...

Did some more work yesterday. We hooked up 6 saz-1500s temporarily for testing purposes. Interesting result 159.2db @ 34hz. Just goes to show that the 160 off the saz-3500s was no where near full tilt volume yet. Thinking of testing out 6 saz-2000s to see how they perform in here as well. Multiple vids uploading now.

Here's a vid playing Air Forces screwed. The Term Lab is in real time so what you see is exactly what it's hitting at that moment.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

He starts off low and then gets into the volume. You'll notice that after he gets into it the #s stay between 156.4 and 158.1. Not bad off only the saz-1500s.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Vid burping a 159.2 @ 34hz off 6 saz-1500s.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg