Sundown Audio

Nice videos DJ, shit looks loud. How is your truck coming man? Ill give you a call a little latter today, its been a while. What’s with the mids in the truck boxes :blink:? I am guessing they are temporary until you glass the doors? B&C?

The mids are there just temporary and will most likely stay that way til I figure out what I want to do with them..... I have like 40 ideas just need to apply one and run with it. They will not be going on the doors though. With all the bracing I'm about to do to the doors there will just be no room for those big azz 12'' B&C's to fit with out taken up what little leg room is left. More on that in the next fews months.

I have some speakers.

I have some amps.

All Sundown!

Any questions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid

The mids are there just temporary and will most likely stay that way til I figure out what I want to do with them..... I have like 40 ideas just need to apply one and run with it. They will not be going on the doors though. With all the bracing I'm about to do to the doors there will just be no room for those big azz 12'' B&C's to fit with out taken up what little leg room is left. More on that in the next fews months.

I figured they were just temporary until you found a more permeant location. What HF are you running with the 12" B&C mid? Is the B&C the neo version (like DJ's just a size bigger).

Derrick and Gary came down today and helped with some testing, we know how everyone likes videos so we made a bunch today... still no set numbers yet, have a lot of work to do to the doors. In fact we went and bought a couple from pull a part so we can build those doors while we keep testing with the stock ones.

A few more are uploading to my youtube page right now check em out in a few if you like.

edit the fix for that for fixing them in the quote^^

Edited by Flipsid

I have some speakers.

I have some amps.

All Sundown!

Any questions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid

Derrick and Gary came down today and helped with some testing, we know how everyone likes videos so we made a bunch today... still no set numbers yet, have a lot of work to do to the doors. In fact we went and bought a couple from pull a part so we can build those doors while we keep testing with the stock ones.

A few more are uploading to my youtube page right now check em out in a few if you like.

:blink: jebus h. christ

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

fixed them for you

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER