loganberry Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 good god!!! that thing is a beast!!! did the airbags deploy? or did you take them out before they did Quote My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Flipsid Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 fixed them for you thanks a lot... and i thought it was my page not loading lol.... derp Quote I have some speakers. I have some amps. All Sundown! Any questions? http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid
Flipsid Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 good god!!! that thing is a beast!!! did the airbags deploy? or did you take them out before they did We took them out.... did not want to take a risk getting smacked in the face with em lol....although it would make for an awesome video... we have a hard enough time with the inertia switch... gotta get that thing relocated.. Quote I have some speakers. I have some amps. All Sundown! Any questions? http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid
BigPimpin91 Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 I wanna have sex with your port While Playing Put On (C&S) Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
matt402 Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 I wanna have sex with your port While Playing Put On (C&S) lmao. i think the port would rape u . Quote
BigPimpin91 Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 lmao. i think the port would rape u .I know. :spiteful: Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
loganberry Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 lmao. i think the port would rape u . where do i sign up for said port rape?? i wanna hear this truck so bad! Quote My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
doug118 Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 that cd player doesn't skip??? if you are flexing the firewall like that then idk how the hell that cd player is actually playing cd's Quote 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Flipsid Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 that cd player doesn't skip??? if you are flexing the firewall like that then idk how the hell that cd player is actually playing cd's We have a cd changer for it... but all these vids are with a jump drive pluged in... yeah no cd would play in that ... hell its hard enough to control the volume. Quote I have some speakers. I have some amps. All Sundown! Any questions? http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid
Derrick824 Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 A couple more vids giving some demos. In the first video Rob was slowly rolling into the volume. The guys reactions as it got louder was hilarious. name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> No joke, this guy got out and said he was about to pass out. hahaha I wish I would have gotten it on vid. name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.