Sundown Audio

holy shit he must be putting those in a full size van or something. thats the only thing i can think of with enough room for all of those. :hairtrick:

:clapping::good:

Uh, please read before posting. It has been said plenty of times wat all of these are in. Im not goin to say what it is, but go read. Might learn a thing or 2.

Flipsid, nice work, want to see it completed all ready

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

is this the explorer on youtube where the firewall welds cracked or something along that line correct?

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Thanks for all the good comments.

Getting ready to head up to shop now and start working on the new steering system for it..... should be interesting. Ill be sure to post up some pictures of it all later. Think I'm going to leave the finish work for the dash and console and floor til after SBN. Time is running out and I have to much other work that needs to get done. Beside everyone keeps telling me pretty is not loud. So ugly it shall be. hahaha

I have some speakers.

I have some amps.

All Sundown!

Any questions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid