2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I wonder who he is talking about?????????

NAAH........ He was Talking about me!! The New 10KD will do wonders! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

• 2 weeks later...

Please do Ray. I'd love for you to show us a 160 in bassrace since there are so few that can actually do so. As far as I know of legitamate bassrace vehicles Steve Mick and Hank from Soundcheck are the only true daily vehicles doing 159.9's. I think that Tommy may be able to do a 159.9, but we've never seen it out of him. Other than that there are a few up and comers that will be close such as Oki, Frankie, and DJ. I'd love to see you do a 159.9 too. Please :)

dont forget about old man mike(team crossfire) he drove that van everywhere as scary as that is http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

dont forget about old man mike(team crossfire) he drove that van everywhere as scary as that is http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

He's never actually done one so that's why he wasn't mentioned. Just because the number's popped up on the screen for a minute doesn't mean that he can do a 159.9 Iirc he finished with a 157.x at finals. His score started high and fell to that. If he adds more batteries, a few more alts, and possibly a bit more power he should be able to do a 159.9 all day long.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

If he can do a 160 in bassrace he has to be at least burping a 163 or so. Does anyone know his burp score? I checked termpro and it's a 158. So if his burp score isn't over a 160 there is no way in hell his bassrace score is. But I'd be willing to change my statement if a video is provided with proof for us to see. There is another member here on the site that's a teamate of mine that will bassrace high 150's, but you'll all get to see that soon enough. He was just playing around at an event here about a month ago and with a 2 second late start and not quite full volume he did a 155.3 with a quarter of the equiptment listed in the other vehicles. How about bassracing a 159.9 with only 4 subs? Get ready for Spring Break to see it happen.

at least burping a 63? thats a false statement because i can do 59.9 at least 10 times in a row with vehicle not running or charger on my batteries and my best burp score is 162.6.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

That whole burping around 3 dbs over is not entirely accurate. Randys van actually sometimes bassraces louder then his burp score. Ive seen it done in person a couple time that I can remember off hand. We were talking about it one day and couldnt exactly figure out why it was doing this.

at least burping a 63? thats a false statement because i can do 59.9 at least 10 times in a row with vehicle not running or charger on my batteries and my best burp score is 162.6.

only .4 off is close enough. There are a lot of variables and the fact that most competitors USUALLY are 3 db louder on a burp then what they are in bassrace. Point is if you burp a 160 it is very doubtful that you will be able to bassrace a 159.9, and honestly with 12 15's I'd be expecting you to be able to burp louder than a 162.6 :P Just giving you a little shit man, your loud none the less.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived