are they for outside? viewing the rides? if so I don't see any weather protection

But nice, I have been wanting to do some video security myself

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Sanyo is a good brand.

The square plug on the side is to control an auto iris lens. Depending on the the mount being a "c" or "cs" mount you can upgrade to a much better lens for cheap.

I would also suggest using them on the same power supply or at least plugged in to the same outlet. It will avoid line roll

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

are they for outside? viewing the rides? if so I don't see any weather protection

But nice, I have been wanting to do some video security myself

Dem are indoors. but housings are really cheap on ebay ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i whipped up a vid. security system of my ride with some cheap cameras and a dvr off ebay.. but we have these same cameras outside our house. they will work nice in a porch or an area thats not gonan get pounded with water lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Dem are indoors. but housings are really cheap on ebay ;)

about $35 on ebay.

im having a friend install them i think, he does this type of work for a living

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

are those any good at night tho, caus my friend bought like this $1000 setup and it has i think 3 cams outside of his house watching over the property and their good in the day time but at night im pretty sure i could walk up right to his car with a poster that said my name and you wouldnt be able to read it.

They are suppose to be good in very low light. ill prolly try them out tomorrow or tuesday and post some pics

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

right on, but if you run into a visual problem id suggest one of those motion sensor lights to illuminate things a bit so you can get a clear view of whos tryin to jack your shit, a while back i had one of my quads stolen off the trailer and theirs always cops in my area but because its dark at the end of my driveway cops cant really see if theres anything going on. so i installed one of those and i havent had anything happen since.

If they are B/W cameras then you can use infrared lights to light the property without having to use lights.