Wtb: 2 18s Or 2 15s

looking for either 2 18s or 2 15's for the right price either dc or fi lmk what u got and we can work on a price and also i prefer sac to bay area... i do not want to pay a lot for the shipping.. im not in a hurry either

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

looking for either 2 18s or 2 15's for the right price either dc or fi lmk what u got and we can work on a price and also i prefer sac to bay area... i do not want to pay a lot for the shipping.. im not in a hurry either

got 2 fi Q with bp power option 15 $600 fort the pair

Edited by Hypnotik DesignZ

sig-1.jpg

Jensen 9511TS~For Sale

JL Audio 300/4~For Sale

JL Audio1000/1~For Sale

Mephis 6.5 componet sets front and rear

4 15" Fi Q's in a 16 cuft box tuned to 29hrz

i have 2 lvl 4 15"s for sale, one has a tear in the cone (does not affect performance) and the tinsle lead cover (on one), both work perfectly, no aubdible difference, could use a recone but it does not need it..other than that there in good condition

had a fs thread not to long ago if u wanna look for it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

got 2 fi Q with bp power option 15 $600 fort the pair

can i get some pix?

i have 2 lvl 4 15"s for sale, one has a tear in the cone (does not affect performance) and the tinsle lead cover (on one), both work perfectly, no aubdible difference, could use a recone but it does not need it..other than that there in good condition

had a fs thread not to long ago if u wanna look for it

hmm im interested pic(x)?

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

iight.. thanx guys, longberry james and Jblack

LOGANBERRY i know the subs arent affected in anyway one of my l7s has a drill tiny hole on it and its working perfectly fine but i was looking towards getting perfect condition subs.... but dont trip im styill deciding if i want to get them uve got pm.

JAMES thanx for the PM im going to look more in to the subs im liking the color of them they match my car im going to put that on hold.. specially for the price.....

J BLACK im going to look in to them some more..

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG