Need Some Ideas On Bracing My Roof...

mr.p

thanks for the quick replies everyone, sorry about the link too lol, stripper pole would be fun but i dont think the girls could swing around might hit my headrest.....i guess i will try some deadening or something of that sort.

and F#$@$#@ a roof rack i shaved mine off when i got it painted it, who the heck uses those things anyways?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

That no where near as bad as a lot of guys roofs. Just be lucky you dont have a sunroof to worry about.

all i will say about roof flex is FRANKIE RIO and he has a stripper pole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWQClGwwZc4

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

well next week we will start a wall build with my custom drivers that are really more ht drivers :\ but i dont have the cash for 2 18's right now so off it goes, it will be a cpillar wall and i will not be bracing my roof at all actually, no time, and i dont really want to spend battery money on some sound deadener and my entire interior has to be removed to pull the headliner down :|

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

just dynamat it bro itll be ok just finished up the box for the volvo well still have to cut the sub holes and all but its gonna be a beast im going to need to do some structuring in my car as well and i have a sun roof yikes

must be nice huh

dude when you get it bumpin colt hit me up, me and noobtastic might have to run up and hear that bish, theres a thread on caraudio.com of a meet in freemont, started as just a hey lets check eachothers shit out, now its like alpine might bring a meter and now there might be 2 and kingsuv might show....could be cool, but alot of people flaked out last time..the threads somewhere on here i cant even find it lol

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

I SAW IT BRO I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE THE TRIP DOWN JUST HAVE TO SEE HOW THINGS PLAY OUT WITH THE SYSTEM IF NOT YOULL SEE ME AT AR

must be nice huh

Archived