sunday this truck had 4 rims and tires, i passed by today and just 2 fronts. stock rims but they are expensive to replace. i took this camera phone pic while driving down the highway so its kinda fuzzy and far away.

the scary part is they jacked this f250 superduty up with a bottle jack on the center of the pumpkin..nice balancing act for one but the bottle jack was smaller than a 20oz coke bottle. thing was probly rated for 500lbs or less but it was odd, scary and worth taking a picture

click and blow it up

Photo.jpg

well dude didnt want to lose a good and expensive jack.. i wouldn't be surprised if that's the jack that comes stock with that truck... and those rims and tires are quite expensive

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

maybe he had a leak. but it probly was thiefs. that persons gonna be pissed if ti was from thiefs.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

didnt wanna lose a good jack. shit he could have lost his life over this one which if it was a thief wouldnt be all that bad. some ppl amaze me though

and yea its a dealin dougs used car lot

A few years back my buddy was working at a Chrysler dealership and they had seven brand new Chrysler 300s with chrome rims come in one night for a delivery...

The next morning ALL seven were on cinder blocks. :lol: I got a kick out of seeing that on my lunch break. Wish I had a pic..

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/