How incredibly RETARDED can someone be?

Honestly what are the job requirements for Verizon Wireless? This is ridiculous.

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=197350

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

I have Cingular FTW

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

ive herd this b4... i belive i posted it up too but i dont recommend anyone look thru my posts for it.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol i like reading the stupid comments

"Does this help? Correction:

In trying to clarify, I made a mistake. Let's try again. One-half = 0.5 Therefore, one-half of a pizza = 0.5 of a pizza. Also, one-half of a pizza = 0.5 pizza, so 0.5 of a pizza = 0.5 pizza. So, "of a" means nothing."

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

its obviously a difference in opinion lmfao FUCK VERIZON they cheated me out of this shit too couple months ago. i bought their 1000txt msg and i think 50 picture messages. i sent and received like 10 picture messages that month under my plan but ontop of the 20 a month im paying for the txt plan they charged me 42 dollars of kilobyte usage because my phone is a smartphone so it cant send and recieve text messages like normal phone. they told me if you get a smart phone you HAVE  to buy their unlimited data plan for $79.99 a month... fucking bullshit