ricer or not you have a clean ass car :clapping: from the trunk cars i have seen on here it seems they are louder subs and port facing front sealed off. im sure its going to be a pain in the ass but it will pay off in the long run. id take james advice being that hes owned 11 accords and probably knows them front to back.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

well its bumpin now... i guess i need a battery. when i get down with it, it drops down to 11 to 11.5 volts. the alternator has made a HUGE difference in my volts though. i mean way better. but when i crack that volume knob, and then reach down to my what i like to call "fun knob" (bass knob) i just watch it fall. so battery and big three NEED to be done. the cable going from that alt is less than a 4 gauge. shitty. no where near enough to carry that kind of current. i didnt get to the amp rack and my install is in shambles but ill get some pics up tomorrow and take a few vids... i dont like bumping to hard at idle because of the voltage drop but i get a little sompin sompin up for you guys... thank you for all your input and advice. i have learned alot from bumming around this site and learn somthing new every day. did some looking around on raising the voltage to 15 and cant find a way to do it. ill just keep pluggin away and see what i cant get done with this... trunk car is only gonna get so loud so ill do what i can... i have thought about firing that sub and ports forward sealed off. it will be a pain in the ass, thats a fact. but ill get it done if i want it lol...

again thanks guys

"D"

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

Head Unit: Alpine X-001

Mids/Highs Front: Rockford Fosgate P1652-S Components

Mids/Highs Rear: Rockford Fosgate P1653 3-Ways

Mids/Highs Amp: Hifonics Zxi6410

Sub: Fi 15" BTL With HiXmCoil Option

Sub Amp: Hifonics Bxi2008D

Enclosure: 5.2Cubes Gross Tuned at 31Hz

Wiring: One Run Of 0g

Alternator: Load Boss 170amp

its actually pretty easy,

and sooner or later your gonna need to run 2 batteries, even with a HO alt its only going to start straining over time. imo run 2 decent batteries, 1/0 everythign you can and you have a 170alt so thats not bad, i had a 250(irraggi) it shit on itself doing the same duty as yours in less then a month but on a MT 15

ok... i did a few demos today at lunch and am told that at full tilt with my rpms at about 2 to 2500 my alt belt is slipping... i guess it was squealing pretty bad... one guy freaked out and told me to turn it down because of it... any ideas? or is it just working so hard that the belt is slipping under that much load. the belts are where they should be... about a half an inch slack... suggestions would be great... would a gel cell in the back help with this? open forum here guys... i need help.

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

ok... i didnt know if another battery would help take some of the load of the alt... im new to that part of the game... ill buy a new belt and check the bearing... it only does it when i run it at full tilt. other than that, its fine. thanks james... youve been alot of help on this one.

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

a few quick vids for you guys and gals... note the nasty voltage drop!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Enjoy... feedback would be great... this is as loud as ive ever been... and its getting louder :clapping: , i guess because of break in.

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

Yeah bro, that set up is looking pretty loud. Def, get an aux battery for the back, in addition to doing the big 3. That BTL can handle some serious power, even tho its in that pretty big box, id deff upgrade ur electrical, then go w/ a 2k rms amp. looks loud tho, good job :good: keep the picks coming

um, im not sure if you listed what kind of batts ur running or what not, but if your still running stock or something, upgrade to a Powermaster or Kinetik for both front and back.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Archived