Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ik what you guys mean by shops bashing some products and trying to sell you other stuff. i went into a local shop looking for a kenwood amp and the guy was being pushy and just plain rude and trying to force me to buy some DD stuff. he fianly agreed to give me a deal on the amp cause i told him i could get the same amp for 200 shipped and he was charging 250 so he said hed sell it for 225 until the next day. i didnt buy from him

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Posted

I don't see why you guys are getting all upset about. You go into a stereo shop and they try to sell you their product...isn't that what they're supposed to do?

If you don't like it just walk out

Posted

I would never defend an asshole in a shop that tries to tell someone their equipment is junk. I can't fault a buisness man for pushing his product but being a flat out ass about it in inexcusable. I have had shop workers try to tell me lightning audio is the number two performing sub on the market. All I asked was where they get such info and the guy got mouthy and said I must be running some garbage. I was like "what the fuck". The owner came out and tried to feed me a line about how every sub is made by the same people and price is the only difference.

They can kiss my ass if they are going to come at me like that. That isn't "hating", it's called some fag selling junk and is trying to get me to pay 5 times what it's worth. Ripping off some kid is NOT running a buisness. It's ripping people off period.

Posted

Whats funny is that shop works on a lot of high end cars...sad to see that they were so blind to your needs.

if your talking about the shop in roseville on Harding Blvd, whats really sad is that they got a installer there name charley that thinks 2 entry level kenwood 12s in a prefab box with a excelon kac-x1r is a spl system , ill never forget the day that asshat said call me when u want a real system because that dc sub is garbage. same guy put a 15" bigbang sub in a toyota camry and uesd 1/4 plywood.no glue or screws just nails.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

if your talking about the shop in roseville on Harding Blvd, whats really sad is that they got a installer there name charley that thinks 2 entry level kenwood 12s in a prefab box with a excelon kac-x1r is a spl system , ill never forget the day that asshat said call me when u want a real system because that dc sub is garbage. same guy put a 15" bigbang sub in a toyota camry and uesd 1/4 plywood.no glue or screws just nails.

When I was in Kentucky I was looking around in a shop (do most of my shopping on line) and the sales guy asked if I needed any help. I said I was just looking around and noticed they had fucking miles of power wire laying around and asked how much. He said 7.50 a foot, this was for 4awg. I just looked and continued to look at a couple of trucks they had in there. I saw a real nice S10 with a blow through and asked why all the effort and they went with a sealed enclosure. The guy said ported is for chumps. That if I wanted REAL SPL a sealed blow through is wher it's at. I pretended to hang on his every word because it was fucking funny. It did sound good but when I asked who the installer was it turned out a different shop did the work and the installer did not work for him. It was all I could do to keep my self from asking why the fuck it was there if his shop didn't do the install! The guy asked me what I was looking for and I told himnothing that I was fine and started to walk to the door. Then he asked if that S10 was mine and I sad "yep". He walked out to look at it and asked what I had in it. I smiled and said a single 15. He said if I wanted to step up to a big boy system or something like that to stop buy. I laughed at him, fired up the truck, turned up "Snap Your Fingers" and the dud couldn't believe all I had was one ported BL in a Snugg Top off of a Directed 1500d. He shit when I said I did it my self.
Posted

[quote name='Diablo Audio Technologies' date='Jan 7 2009, 11:09 PM' post='510523'

James (gotFi) what a great way to support the 12v industry..... and people wonder why the 12v industry as a whole is dieing......

i try to support the 12v industry as much as i can.....................i spend little money on deck and alarm installs but, its something.

the bottom line is....and im tired of hearing it already, is that i went there to SUPPORT this local shop and buy some stuff, and i get rude, my shit is wack and theres no way i could of installed that by yourself comments.

the reason why the 12v industry is dying david, is that the prices are so marked up, its hard to by authorized or from the retailer. you can get the same shit on ebay or HDA for have the price. ( not all items) so if i get slapped in the face for saving money, i guess im not supporting the industy as much as i thought i was.

i know everyone is out to make alittle money, shit, so am i. also tring to SAVE some too, not give it away.

david: i know your in the amp industry and it must be hard to get that company off the ground, but it hard for ppl to come up with the cash for your product or any other product(s). but money is everything. your in it to make money, buyers are in it to save so, the lower the price.........the better. thats the way I look at it. good luck to your company and wish you the best in sales and growth.

sorry if i pissed anybody off that doesnt understand my point of view. seems like i just the bad guy here. i like to bring positive posts to steves site. if any mods thinks this will lead to more negitive feedback, please...........lock or delete.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Posted

theres this shop called sound decisions its not in my city. but id go there before i go anywhere else becasue of there customer service is better then any of the places in my city. all the peopl at the shops in my city are jerks. at sound decisions they actuly sit you down and show you the differences with you and all that. i went in there about a kenwood amp too. and he was charging 150 also like one of the shops in my city. he sat me down and took me to the site where i said i could get it for 200 shipped and had me look for an authorized dealer logo and i couldnt find it. he said that means if it goes bad im screwed then with help from kenwood. he said he was an authorized dealer and that if i bought the amp from him and something happened i would bring it to him and he would deal with all the stuff to get it replaced or repaired. he was really nice and professional. unlike the other shops

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Posted

James (gotFi) what a great way to support the 12v industry..... and people wonder why the 12v industry as a whole is dieing......

I support the sport by telling people about the shows we have coming up. I stay quiet when I hear the funniest statements like " I hit 160 dbs with this sony explode 10"

and do my thing in the lanes

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

the only reason i dont like going to my local car audio/video shop is i never get to look around, theres always some owner/worker like forcing me to buy or leave and im one of those people who likes to get the full idea of whats there ya know so i know where to go to when i need things. but i understand why their like that caus theres alot of expensive equipment in there but i mean ill give them my name and address if theyll jus get off my back.

 

Quote
 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 326 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...