How To Make A Girl Not Like You?

I would start by telling her not to wear slutty clothes, don't let her talk to any guys, make a big scene in public, then fuck one of her friends. It seems to work like a charm for me. :shot:

Drew

omg, i died

thats friggin hilarious

google some STD test results, photoshop your name on it and shit, and announce in some really public place that she gave you herpes and you never want to see her again, and then DONT ANSWER HER CALLS, only a retard does that...a drunk retard...who goes on to have a very regrettable threesome with her and their drunken buddy in a wooden pirate ship at a nearby playground

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

just straight up jizz in her

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

omg, i died

thats friggin hilarious

google some STD test results, photoshop your name on it and shit, and announce in some really public place that she gave you herpes and you never want to see her again, and then DONT ANSWER HER CALLS, only a retard does that...a drunk retard...who goes on to have a very regrettable threesome with her and their drunken buddy in a wooden pirate ship at a nearby playground

That is fucking CLASSIC

I am going to suggest u be honest with her. Also WTF is she offering you a grand? Did she give u leaky pipes?

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

just straight up jizz in her

might lead to some other problems.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

This also works. when she calls get another girl to answer the phone. it don't matter who it is, and flirt with the girl who is talking on the phone like " heyy give me that back" but in a laughing matter. As long as she can hear both of you sounding like your having a good time.

That would piss me the :censored: off.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

This also works. when she calls get another girl to answer the phone. it don't matter who it is, and flirt with the girl who is talking on the phone like " heyy give me that back" but in a laughing matter. As long as she can hear both of you sounding like your having a good time.

That would piss me the :censored: off.

brilliant bro

just crank up the bass everytime she calls you and be like the volume button is stuck can i call you back later, then shell stop calling. but if she ever sees you at like a store and yells your name just ignore her, then if she messages u on myspace about how your an asshole caus u ignore her just be like awh yea i forgot to tell you i went deaf because of that damn volume button kept getting stuck. then shell be all sad caus she yelled at a deaf guy. now see my friend thats a bulletproof plan right there. or if you wanna skip all that jus tell her to eat a dick and stop false advertising caus i mean your prolly never gonna see her again. :good:

Edited by ryde2idie

pics of said girl?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif