well a lot of you know i lost a family member and i was trying to sell everything i had, the reason why was because my family docent have money(well most of us) and we needed to pay for my grandmothers funeral. it wasnt cheap. so my aunt put it on her credit card not knowing how she was going to afford it. so i asked the rest of the family to pitch in there were a few that said ok but there were a lot that had money and said they shouldnt have to. :censored: it was screwed if you ask me because it was her own kids and grand children that said no.(it was my grandma) so i decided id sell what ever i could to get the cash. i took a loss on a lot of things but it was worth it to me. i sold my jeep my subs a amp all of my wire and some other stuff from my house totaled to $6,800. i also got some help from james david and *1lowsuv* THANKS GUYS YOU HELPED MORE THAN SOME OF MY FAMILY. B) B) B) . well i missed the funeral,because i had to go to the hospital at 2 am the day of her funeral. i have a kidney stone the doc said most are 2 to 3 mm and mine is 4 there was no way id be able to pass it, so i had to go to surgery long story short. it will be gone soon but hurts like a mofo now. 1st time ever having one and i can say id rather be stabbed again than go through this pain. so today my aunt shows up crying. im thinking great what else can go wrong now, well it wasnt bad she found out what i did and couldnt believe i went that far to get the cash, she told me she couldnt afford to give me any cash but she gave me this

neon001.jpg

neon003.jpg

neon002.jpg

neon004.jpg

neon005.jpg

neon006.jpg

2003 dodge neon sxt. it runs great,looks nice for what it is, and hell at least someone appreciated the effort i put in.she didnt have to give me anything. so im happy, it was an extra vehicle she had so it wasnt a huge loss for her. but yea this is just to get my excitement out. thanks for reading.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

wow you are a very good family member. if only every family had someone like you in there family. sorry tyo hear about your losses. i have kidney problems too. i have a kidney disease(sp) so i feel ya on that one. they had to do a kidney biopsey where they took a piece of my kidney with a needle. they basicly stabbed me haha. that was very nice of her to do that for you. good luck with your health.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Im sorry to here man, hope things get better!

thing's will work out and be fine, as dingleberry said, just keep your head up and smile, dont get down, stay up and keep a smile on your face!

sounds like you did an amazing job supporting and doing what you could to help out, props! and btw nice car :good: future build...? ;)

good luck mang stay strong

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

thanks guys, i always try and look out for family and others first,never know when im going to need help, im hoping everything goes well with my kidneys, as far as the car and build goes, im going to see what my taxes look like first, im sure i can get a couple subs in there. i just gotta wait for the cash to come. i spent every penny that i had and some lol.

mrafrica sorry to hear that bro hope there is a good outcome.

SIETE_CINQO very true and thanks

/Rant

thats a really inspiring story... i wish the world was filled with more people like you... you really a pulled an arm and a leg. you should be proud of who you are as a person, and im glad you were rewarded for your effort. i wish you best of luck in the future.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

that sucks man hope you get better and sorry for your loss...

and if your aunt had that car just laying around could she have not sold it so you didnt have to sell all your gear and your jeep?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

thats a really inspiring story... i wish the world was filled with more people like you... you really a pulled an arm and a leg. you should be proud of who you are as a person, and im glad you were rewarded for your effort. i wish you best of luck in the future.

thanks, i try my hardest to help when and where i can i have been through to much and have got so much help to not give back.

/Rant

that sucks man hope you get better and sorry for your loss...

and if your aunt had that car just laying around could she have not sold it so you didnt have to sell all your gear and your jeep?

thanks, i think if she would of thought about it she would of sold her car.or even if she know what i was doing,nobody knew i was selling my stuff. but its all good though. my grandma did way more for me. selling my stuff was the least i could do.

Edited by 99vic

/Rant