Sonic Electronix

I Was Wondering What U Could Get Stereo Wise For

$2,000, what kinda system could i get that includes speakers, headunit, amps, subs, wire, i'll install and build box myself, thats the limit on my insurence on my system, n i was just wondering what all i could get for $2,000 system wise with atleast 2 good 12's or 15's, options welcome, i think i got around $1,800 or so in what i got now but i got it at a deal tho, and didn't pay retail on anything and did all the work myself, so i was wondering what i could get for around that price if i need to sometime down the line

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Maybe he just wants ideas/opinions on what we would run/use in a $2000 system. Maybe you could suggest some good woofers for him. :)

Knowing me I would suggest Kicker. :D

Like L7's and KS components. Amp wise Not sure.

Edited by solo_x18

Derp.

I would suggest some DC woofers. Amp wise idk. Maybe some kicker comp sets. Maybe an a pioneer h/u.

you kinda just gotta look around for deals and stuff

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

$2,000, what kinda system could i get that includes speakers, headunit, amps, subs, wire, i'll install and build box myself, thats the limit on my INSURENCE on my system, n i was just wondering what all i could get for $2,000 system wise with atleast 2 good 12's or 15's, options welcome, i think i got around $1,800 or so in what i got now but i got it at a deal tho, and didn't pay retail on anything and did all the work myself, so i was wondering what i could get for around that price if i need to sometime down the line

you planning on getting you system "STOLEN" :01nocomment8so: :ph34r:

smdsig2.jpg

ya, i do look around alot for stuff but its kinda a budget system, and more for sql than spl, i want somewhat moderate loud that sounds good, i was gunna run either pg rsd, kicker ks, or so what ever i can get cheap, a good mids n highs amp, but i wanna try diff subs, i want somethin that will get low but still have good sq with diff music like rock n country, but will hit lows in rnb n rap, i want somethin like a good set of 12's cause 15's take up to much space n im havein a kid sometime in june so its gotta be pritty cheap but good and will work good off 1000wrms @ 1ohm, im thinkin bout takein out my 15's n get a set of 12's that i can port somehow prolly with a aero port, this post is for what i can get full system wise for $2000 cause thats whate insurence will give me if it gets gone,

but i want a good set of 12's for around $400 or below that will work well with around the wattage i got cause i had a set of cerwin vega vmax 12's with the orange surround ina sealed downfire box i rigged up and it sounded better n got lower than my 15's do now or close to it, so i think im more into 12's than 15's cause i dont have the money to get a bigger amp yet to give em more than ratied rms to see what they will do, there 500rms 1000max, and i kno if i threw 750 at each of em they would eat it up but im only givein em 400rms each and its good but not nere what ive had befor and this is the biggest system ive had so far but i want louder,

u think i can port these without a wall and it still sound good and get low in the 32htz range? i have no problem with how low they can get now and they have no problem doin it but u cant really hear the low notes like u can with ported boxs but i cant build em right unless i have pics with mesurements to help out cause tuneing a port is hard for me, anyways thankx for the help guys

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

nah man im not like some of the other ppl i kno that have there friend steal it n then get somethin else n then get theres back, im just askin so if it ever did happin i could have options to go from than just ask myself will this sound good or what knot, and i love my system its the best one ive had so far, im just askin what i could get for the money like headunit, componits and rear fill (both 6&1/2's), mids n highs amp(2ch), subs, sub amp, wire, battery, and what knot, im just askin to get a idea on what else i could get other than i got now, if it does get gone ied like to upgrade from what i got now to somethin better hopefully

you could do 2 RE SEs with a audiopipe ap15001d thats like 400 right there... if i remember right

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/re-audio-se15d4-p-1594.html

but you need the dual 2 ohm for the amp

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-ap15001d-p-1452.html

that was my old setup befor i got mine

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

wouldn't dual 2ohm give me .5 or 2ohm final load with 2 of them? or is it .5ohm stable daily? or get dual 4ohm n wire to 2 to 1ohm? and u think it would be as efficent as my pr1000d?

and if all elts fails ied still like to find a good amp that will do around 1500rms @ 2ohm, i was lookin into a kicker 1500d but i cant spring $500 right now for a amp, is there any other ones outthere that will do it ina budget? ied pay $300 or so but not $500