Second Skin Audio

2 15" T2 or 1 18" 2006 RE-XXX

I think the 18 would sound better but Im pretty sure those T2s would be louder. Id do the 2 T2s with a T20001BD.....that will give em anywhere from 1100rms-1400rms each. But to tell u the truth Id do 2-MTX 9500s before Id do the T2s.....because it will sound just as loud if not louder and they are about $50 cheaper a woofer. Plus Ive heard both and the 9500s sound better than the T2s (to me...Im sure somebody else feels different).

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

I think the 18 would sound better but Im pretty sure those T2s would be louder. Id do the 2 T2s with a T20001BD.....that will give em anywhere from 1100rms-1400rms each. But to tell u the truth Id do 2-MTX 9500s before Id do the T2s.....because it will sound just as loud if not louder and they are about $50 cheaper a woofer. Plus Ive heard both and the 9500s sound better than the T2s (to me...Im sure somebody else feels different).

[/quote

nall everyone might feel the same as you but not me, man the T2 will stomp over the 9500. yeh the 9500 can get loud but the T2 wins bro. anyways how could you go asking about 2 T2 15s vs 1 XXX 18 and i recommend the T2 and now you're saying you'll take the 9500 over the T2. your topic or question to everyone should have been whether to choose between  2 MTX 9500 vs 1 XXX 18 in that case. you can't loose with RF's power series.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

nall everyone might feel the same as you but not me, man the T2 will stomp over the 9500. yeh the 9500 can get loud but the T2 wins bro. anyways how could you go asking about 2 T2 15s vs 1 XXX 18 and i recommend the T2 and now you're saying you'll take the 9500 over the T2. your topic or question to everyone should have been whether to choose between  2 MTX 9500 vs 1 XXX 18 in that case. you can't loose with RF's power series.

he didnt ask the question though.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Thank u Sean371 .....I didnt ask the question. And if u read my last statement I said "Im sure somebody else feels different". Meaning that I feel the 2 15s would be louder but if I were looking for 15s then "I" would get 9500s before I bought T2s because they are cheaper and they get just as loud and sound better doing it. and before u say it...Yes I have heard both...thats y I said that. But its not my thread so I didnt start out talking about T2s and switched to MTXs.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

X2 on where your buying the xxx18...

Just wanted to know if your where looking for a discount or not..

Or if you had a cool dealer in your area.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

EWWW MTX FTL

ive heard a pair of them and they sounded crappy...yea they got loud the the SQ was equivalent to the next day shits after a mexican dinner. RF T2> MTX 9500

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

here in germany i couldnt find any dealer or shop... so i have to order it via internet and theres only one internet shop that is offering them.

but ive got a very cool dealer for rockford. i bought my T2 there and the dealer selled it much much cheaper to me.

so i dont know what to do, the XXX`s would be better but for rockford ive got a very cool dealer......

greetz D.C

EWWW MTX FTL

ive heard a pair of them and they sounded crappy...yea they got loud the the SQ was equivalent to the next day shits after a mexican dinner. [glow=red,2,300]RF T2> MTX 9500[/glow]

haha lets not get into that debate. both have their pros and cons but theyre not too much different from each other

EWWW MTX FTL

ive heard a pair of them and they sounded crappy...yea they got loud the the SQ was equivalent to the next day shits after a mexican dinner. RF T2> MTX 9500

they had to be in a crappy box, id look at them as pretty equal subs in the right enclosure